PORTLANDIA Season 5 Trailer

670 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by zgood10
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Love this show so much...

http://www.ifc.com/shows/portlandia/blog/2014/11/portlandia-season-5-guest-announcement

Returns Thursday, January 8 at 10 EST.
FtBendTxAg
AG
Thank god. The season 4 season finale was freaking amazing.
Duncan Idaho
Cacao
Sex Panther
AG
Need to catch up. Not sure I've even seen the third season. Gonna binge it on Netflix.
TCTTS
AG
^ I thought season two was the weakest, but they definitely bounced back with season three. Definitely worth it.
R0GUE
AG
Yeh I need to catch up too.
boy09
AG
quote:
^ I thought season two was the weakest, but they definitely bounced back with season three. Definitely worth it.
This is good to know. I blew through season one on netflix, then slowly lost interest in season 2. Guess I need to give it another shot.
zgood10
AG
The Jeff Goldblum Pull Out King commercials were some of the funniest things I've seen on the show. Awesome.
Quinn
AG
quote:
quote:
This is good to know. I blew through season one on netflix, then slowly lost interest in season 2. Guess I need to give it another shot.
Same here. Will def go back and check out seasons 3 & 4.
walton91
Love this show. I never cared much for Fred on SNL but think he's so great on this, and I have a huge crush on Carrie
FtBendTxAg
AG
Carrie's like a fine wine. Getting better with age. I honestly didn't care for her looks during sleater-kinney, always preferred Corin, but now she's much foxier. That's the business I guess.
R0GUE
AG
quote:
The Jeff Goldblum Pull Out King commercials were some of the funniest things I've seen on the show. Awesome.

How does he have time for all this what with his custom knot and doily stores!?
zgood10
AG
I also dug the Olivia Wilde appearance.

"I think I should take my shirt off."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.