Jaden and Willow Smith

9,548 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by tremble
Jarvis Lemon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
Because even though Will is crazy, Jada is on a different level of BSC. Will is Star Wars and Jada is Interstellar.

Yep, she's a female.
The Dog Lord
AG
quote:
Google jaden smith+Kim and kanye's wedding
This is a better example of bad parenting or the kid being spoiled/self-centered. There's no reason to wear a white batman suit to someone's wedding other than that you need the attention. That's not being "weird." His parents should have said something if they had even the slightest hint he was planning this.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
To be fair, Kanye is almost as weird.
jackie childs
how are you going to discpline your kids when this is how you started out?

Sex Panther
AG
quote:
quote:
This is a better example of bad parenting or the kid being spoiled/self-centered. There's no reason to wear a white batman suit to someone's wedding other than that you need the attention. That's not being "weird." His parents should have said something if they had even the slightest hint he was planning this.

Oh I agree completely. No matter how dewshy Kim and Kanye are, it is absolutely disgusting to try and shine that big a spotlight on you at their day. That was just the first instance I realized how big a tool Jaden is and probably sheds some light on how the problem started... I know we live in a totally different world than these idiots but if my kid did that, I'd beat the prana energy out of them. Maybe they did, who knows... but I have a feeling it was more like, "Great job expressing youself Jaden! That proves you're ready to carry a movie. After Earth is going to be a huge hit!"

The even funnier thing is, they asked Kris Jenner (Kim's mom) about it and she was gushing about how much she loved it, and how it was so creative and blah blah... Which translates into, that she wants her kids to be in good with the Smith children, because it helps open the door to their parents and more stardom for the family. Just embarrassing all the way around.
LawAg05
AG
quote:
quote:

hahahahhahahahha. I'm so glad you told me to google this. This kid is gonna crash and burn in some pretty outlandish way.
Bitter Old Man
AG
I don't know, if I was in After Earth, I might not want my face seen in public either... seems like a reasonable way to accomplish that...
swimmerbabe11
What is he holding in that picture?
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
WTF.
The Dog Lord
AG
quote:
What is he holding in that picture?
At first it looked like a bat-weapon of some kind, but I think he is just clapping and it looks like he is holding the hand of the person behind him. There appears to be some bracelets on their wrist.
tremble
AG
Is that a ****ing joke?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.