WESTWORLD

511 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Kooch 3:16
G.I.Bro
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://www.heyuguys.com/j-j-abrams-jonathan-nolans-westworld-ordered-series-star-studded-cast/

New HBO series from Jonathon Nolan and JJ Abrams, with an excellent cast. Based on a 1973 movie of the same name written by Michael Crichton, of which I am unfamiliar. Sounds like a good idea for a drama, albeit a tad unoriginal beyond it being a remake. However, with this being a series, it has the opportunity to go a lot further than other movies like A.I. or whatever. Also, the blurb about the future of sin sounds interesting. Does anyone else have anymore Intel, or seen the original movie?
G.I.Bro
****, skimmed right over the other thread. Ban thread, delete poster.
pilgrim82
AG
Saw the original and the sequel, "Futureworld." Some potential, but not hopeful.
Drawkcab
The original was ok. Think Jurassic Park with robots. A western themed amusement park goes wrong and the robotic cowboys start shooting people for real.
Kooch 3:16
AG
quote:
The original was ok. Think Jurassic Park with robots. A western themed amusement park goes wrong and the robotic cowboys start shooting people for real.

That's actually the perfect way to describe the original. Good work.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.