White Collar - Final Season

976 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by BlackLab
BlackLab
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone still watch this? Supposed to be only 6 episodes and its done. Season premier was last week.
bearamedic99
AG
I gave up though it was fun to watch Moz (WIllie Garmon).
Aggie09Derek
AG
I'm still watching but haven't seen last weeks episode yet.
Karrde
AG
It'll be interesting, I'm not sure yet what I think about it.
AR_Ag95
AG
Bump
BlackLab
AG
Not sure how its going to end. Isnt this week the series finale?
TravelAg2004
AG
It was fun watching how they accomplished all the heists and taking down bad guys. But as much fun as it was, it's time for the show to be over.

It'll be interesting to see how they close out the series tonight.
toucan82
that damn Keller
PlayToWin2000
AG
Great ending to a fun show. It was predictable but fun.
ORAggieFan
Just saw it. Will miss it. Just a fun show.
Bulldog73
AG
It was a fun show and the characters were fun to follow. Not particularly well done, but that's how many USA show strike me. Doesn't mean I won't watch them, but I can only take so much.

The finale was good and very much for the mold for the show. I was surprised that not even Moz was with him in the end. Also they seemed to show a lot more direct violence poorly done in the last two episodes than they did the rest of the series.
Karrde
AG
There was an interview with the producer or director, where he says the queen on the painting is an indicator that mozzie knows, and is on his way to France to join up.
mickeyrig06sq3
AG
I liked the idea of the finale, but how they got him from Keller confrontation to Paris was a stretch, even for this show. Faking a death in NYC would have taken a lot more than a doc and an EMT.

I would have personally liked to have seen Peter get involved somehow. Brass comes down at the last second with a loophole to keep Neil, and Peter and Co. decide to buck brass and help Neill escape.
BlackLab
AG
I enjoyed the finale and the series but this season seemed kind of rushed. The last episode they tried to fit in a lot of info into one hour. Could have really expanded the fake death con in one more episode.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.