*** INTERSTELLAR Spoiler Discussion ***

72,013 Views | 495 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by WestAustinAg
hunter2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think it's growing into a classic, the rewatchability and the overall quality of the story makes for a great Sci-Fi movie.
rhutton125
AG
I enjoyed it until love was a bookshelf ghost or whatever. Maybe I need to watch it again.
hunter2012
AG
rhutton125 said:

I enjoyed it until love was a bookshelf ghost or whatever. Maybe I need to watch it again.

The tesseract allowed Cooper to affect physics in the space near his own past self. He tries to explain it as his connection with his daughter but he is always in the house when he alters the physics, so he's seeing his own personal timeline.
Corporal Punishment
AG
Loved this since it first came out. Saw it three times in the theatres...which I never do. This or The Prestige are my Christopher Nolan favorites.
brents1975
great movie. i wanted to see more... would have really liked to have seen them explore more planets
"That's a loss for our football team." - Dennis Franchione
BigHitterDaLama
Corporal Punishment said:

Loved this since it first came out. Saw it three times in the theatres...which I never do. This or The Prestige are my Christopher Nolan favorites.
Memento as well.
WestAustinAg
AG
rhutton125 said:

that's the perfect description. fell apart at that moment.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.