The A-Team

690 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by rhutton125
Tanya 93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It is perfectly acceptable to introduce my 6 year old son to the first season right?

I love Murdock!
Belton Ag
AG
I watched that show when I was a kid. A little older than 6 but still impressionable. If you pay attention, nobody ever dies or gets seriously hurt in that show so it seems harmless.
Ganondorf
AG
The enemies are worse than stormtroopers in their ability to aim and the content isn't over the top iirc.

I wanted to drive my A-Team van to my Airwolf hanger as a kid.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Trivia question: Who played B.A's cousin?
Mr. White
Wasn't Murdock mentally ill? I like him.

When I was a kid, I thought George Peppard was the greatest man to ever live. I thought he surely a higher-up in the government, advised the President, etc.
double aught
AG
He married my dad's cousin way back when. Dad didn't really care for him. Said he had a weak handshake.
jeffk
AG
I watched the Airwolf series premier a few months back. I had forgotten how creepy and rapey the character of Stringfellow Hawk started out.
CrottyKid
AG
A Team is good for kids. There are some elements of romance with Face slaying those poor helpless damsels, but no one ever dies.
Tanya 93
He loved it last night!
That was soooo much fun watching it with him!
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Nothing beats the episode/part of the opening credits where they are at Universal Studios and Face/Starbuck sees the Cylon come by, pauses, almost talks to him, then shakes his head.
rhutton125
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.