60 minutes and the foo fighters

3,814 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Professor Frick
AggieEE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This thread...is retarded.
Citizen Reign
It must really suck going through life basing your likes and dislikes on political affiliation. It makes it very clear that you have fallen way short on experiencing all that life has to offer.

It also gives everyone on this board the impression that you are uneducated and not too intelligent.

Does it suck that everyone has this impression of you now?
Citizen Reign
quote:
It's more interesting that mediocre bands
So you not liking them that much makes them mediocre? I'm not a huge fan but do agree they are one of todays top rock bands.

Every member of the band and the band as a whole is far from mediocre.
Citizen Reign
quote:
RHCP > FF

RHCP would be if John Frusciante had not left.
Mr_mo8268
AG
Frusciante was incredible for RHCP and really made that band complete. His guitar play and back up vocals were great. The current guitarist is good but when I saw them live his vocals weren't as consistent as Frusciante. Apparently they have around 20 songs ready for their new album.
Professor Frick
AG
At least from the radio hits of the last 15 years, I've found Frusciante's playing really grating. Maybe I'll have to go back and listen to some of the album tracks to find some evidence of this great playing

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.