"Serial" podcast

68,242 Views | 462 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by CDub06
Bulldog73
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Do I think he did it? Yes, with Jay. Is there enough evidence to convict him? Absolutely not. The only "real" evidence is jay knew where the car was.

After talking to the cops a couple hours with no record of the conversation. The way this case was conducted makes a conviction very difficult.
TX scallywAG
AG
quote:
quote:
Do I think he did it? Yes, with Jay. Is there enough evidence to convict him? Absolutely not. The only "real" evidence is jay knew where the car was.

After talking to the cops a couple hours with no record of the conversation. The way this case was conducted makes a conviction very difficult.

Not saying it makes it any less suspicious, but she said it was the norm at this time. Law changed later to record everything.

That said, no telling what waa said.

Also, how about the state assisting in finding Jay a free private attorney. Wow. Just fishy. Compensation for a testimony? In my eyes, yes.

While it is nothing but opinion... Adnan's attorney comes off as whiney & annoying to me. I turned down the volume when she spoke! Can you imagine listening to her in trial for weeks???
---
Class of '10 - A&M Undergrad & Master's Alum
GoAgs92
AG
Why would anyone loan their brand new cell phone and car to Jay?

Was he going to pick up weed for Adnan?

I've never understood that part or why Adnan never tried to contact Hae after she was missing.
Rudyjax
AG
quote:
Why would anyone loan their brand new cell phone and car to Jay?

Was he going to pick up weed for Adnan?

I've never understood that part or why Adnan never tried to contact Hae after she was missing.

He left the phone in the car. He loaned the car. Its that simple. In 1999, it was just a phone and maybe had snake or minesweeper on it. Totally verbotten in school.

But he did it. And I think they were selling drugs together.
CDub06
AG
Whoa. This thread is still going strong? I've listened to a significant amount of Undisclosed. Clearly biased, but I continue to listen for some reason. They're swinging a pretty big stick in all directions, but this is certain: Adnan's attorney was useless and the investigation was a joke.

I maintain my original reaction to Serial that Adnan probably had a hand in it, but there's not enough evidence to convict...
S.A.Aggie2006
AG
quote:
Whoa. This thread is still going strong? I've listened to a significant amount of Undisclosed. Clearly biased, but I continue to listen for some reason. They're swinging a pretty big stick in all directions, but this is certain: Adnan's attorney was useless and the investigation was a joke.

I maintain my original reaction to Serial that Adnan probably had a hand in it, but there's not enough evidence to convict...
I listen to undisclosed as well and find myself being convinced. I then go to Reddit and see all the evidence and how completely nuts/biased/intentionally misleading Susan Simpson and Colin are.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Season 2 Ep 1 is online.
Saxsoon
AG
We should start a season 2 thread so as not to mix up the discussions.
CDub06
AG
http://texags.com/forums/13/topics/2700271

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.