Dumb and Dumber 2

11,290 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Cancelled
Knife_Party
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Holy ****. Talk about a blast from the past. I loved the first one when it came out, though I was like 10.
Quinn
AG
Loved the first one, but think this one looks terrible. Don't know if I changed or if the movie just won't be nearly as good.
Bruce Almighty
AG
The trailer looks stupid but I'm sure the first one looked stupid as well.
p-townag
AG
Any buzz from this? Any screenings?
MW03
AG
Vernada
AG
Please tell me that they've 'aged' for this movie. If not, holy S they both look terrible.
Quinn
AG
i thought we were all pretending that movie didn't happen?
SteveA
AG
money grab
Belton Ag
AG
Looking forward to this movie. Yeah I know I'm likely to be disappointed and all but still.
watty
AG
Can't wait. The first one is my favorite movie of all time. This one looks like it will be pretty good. Of course it will be criticized by most people and will get terrible reviews. Just ignore that. Go into it and enjoy it for what it is.
Jacques
quote:
money grab

I'm just handing them mine.
PooDoo
AG
quote:
Any buzz from this? Any screenings?

Howard Stern was gushing over the movie the day Carey was in to be interviewed.

Howard Stern Jim Carrey Interview 2014:
ro828
The previews are laugh out loud funny. I didn't see the first one, but will definitely want to catch this one.
TXAG 05
AG
quote:
The previews are laugh out loud funny. I didn't see the first one, but will definitely want to catch this one.

How have you never seen the first one?
Swarely
quote:
Loved the first one, but think this one looks terrible. Don't know if I changed or if the movie just won't be nearly as good.

This
Whoop04
quote:

BarryProfit
quote:
Can't wait. The first one is my favorite movie of all time. This one looks like it will be pretty good. Of course it will be criticized by most people and will get terrible reviews. Just ignore that. Go into it and enjoy it for what it is.

Dumb And Dumber is your favorite movie of all time?
watty
AG
Yep
Philip J Fry
AG
quote:
quote:

This

It means you are in your late 30s and it isn't funny anymore. In other words, you old bro.
BarryProfit
quote:
Yep

That's terrible.
Bruce Almighty
AG
Why do you care?
BarryProfit
It's just an observation.

Saying dumb and dumber is your favorite movie is like saying your favorite food is Doritos. Even if you really like them, you have to admit there's a lot better things out there to eat.
Bruce Almighty
AG
What's wrong with that? Something can be your favorite while still admitting there are better things out there. Jaws is my favorite movie but I'm willing to admit that there have been better movies made and I'm sure anyone that says Dumb and Dumber is their favorite movie ever doesn't think it's the greatest movie ever made.
BarryProfit
Jaws was historic, transcending and changed the way movies were made. It was also the highest grossing film in history in its time. It's in no way comparable to D&D.
Stupe
S
quote:
I thought that the first one was hilarious, but the previews for this haven't even made me crack a smile.
AtlAg05
AG
It's his opinion, a movie doesn't have to be a box office hit in order to be someone's favorite movie.
watty
AG
I'm sorry my personal preferences bother you, Barry.
bigjag19
AG
My grooms cake was the Shaggin Wagon.

The original had some incredible writing.
BarryProfit
quote:
I'm sorry my personal preferences bother you, Barry.

It just makes me question your judgement.
watty
AG
Sex Panther
AG
Dumb and Dumber is one of the funniest movies ever. Watty is probably around 30? Which would mean the movie came out when he was around 10. And he probably watched it a million times on TBS growing up.

Movies you loved when you were a kid, can have a pretty significant impact on you that way. Don't really see an issue with someone saying it's their favorite movie or why you would care.
Tobias Funke
AG
Dumb and Dumber is top five for me. Hilarious, quotable, and fun.
watty
AG
Close, sex panther. I'm 35, so yeah, I was in high school when it came out. Hardest I've ever laughed at a movie. It still makes me laugh and I still quote it probably every day.
Whoop04
Not sure if there is a comedy I like more. Maybe The Big Lebowski, or MP Holy Grail, but the list is small. That being said, I have low expectations for the sequel, but will probably see it anyway.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Watching the first one on Netflix now. Such a classic.

Goodbye my loo--
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.