*** STAR WARS EPISODE VII Spoiler Discussion ***

58,774 Views | 443 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by wangus12
Helms96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Why can't the B-wing get any love?!

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060515174243/starwars/images/7/71/BWingsKillISD2-ST.jpg
Never understood why this one was called a "B" Wing. It makes no sense.

The X-Wing - Shaped like an X
The Y-Wing - Shaped like a Y
The A-Wing - Shaped like an A
The B-Wing is shaped more like a T
This. It's been bugging me since I saw Jedi in 1983.
Ok Log, from here on out we should call it a "T-Wing" not to be confused with the T-16 Skyhopper that works really great for bullseye-in wamprats in Beggar's Canyon.
Firearms and LTC Instructor
12thGun.com
Jarhead
CO of P-2 Class of ‘96
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060515174243/starwars/images/7/71/BWingsKillISD2-ST.jpg

Ok Log, from here on out we should call it a "T-Wing" not to be confused with the T-16 Skyhopper that works really great for bullseye-in wamprats in Beggar's Canyon.

Think lowercase b.
Mac94
AG
The "B-Wing" is due it's "Blade" shape ... like a blade with a hilt ... hence the "B"
Murder Hornet
AG
quote:
The "B-Wing" is due it's "Blade" shape ... like a blade with a hilt ... hence the "B"
/pushes glasses back on the bridge of his nose
Helms96
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Think lowercase b.

Nope tell that to any teacher ever in elementary school. "Yeah I know that looks like a T there teach, but think 'lower case b'"
12thGun.com
Jarhead
CO of P-2 Class of ‘96
Helms96
AG
quote:

Mind blown!!!
12thGun.com
Jarhead
CO of P-2 Class of ‘96
The Collective
AG
quote:

Bring it on!

Oh, it's already been broughten.
TCTTS
AG
Interesting. A new Battlefront / Battle of Jakku promo features a pic of Luke's/Anakin's lightsaber in the promo, as if it's actually used in the battle...

Also, an official description...

quote:
Taking place in the aftermath of the Rebel victory in the Battle of Endor, players will experience the events that created the massive, battle-scarred landscape of Jakku shown in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

So maybe the lightsaber ends up on Jakku WAY earlier than suspected? And it's then lost in the battle somehow? Would make sense why Ren and Kylo are both potentially looking for it there, as if there was an awareness that it was somehow used in the battle.
Saxsoon
AG
If Luke is there (and we do know that players can play as key villains/heroes in the middle of a match), what if the canon is that Luke used the force powers to pull the Super Destroyer down onto the planet afterall?
wangus12
AG
quote:
If Luke is there (and we do know that players can play as key villains/heroes in the middle of a match), what if the canon is that Luke used the force powers to pull the Super Destroyer down onto the planet afterall?
That **** CRAY!
Saxsoon
AG
quote:
To add on, I think you have postulated this very thing could have forced Luke into seclusion right TC?
TCTTS
AG
quote:
quote:
To add on, I think you have postulated this very thing could have forced Luke into seclusion right TC?
I don't think it was me who came up with that theory, but yeah, that idea has been presented in this thread fairly recently.
Simplebay
AG
As cool as it'd be to seen in the screen, they'd be completely ripping off TFU
LeonardSkinner
quote:
quote:

Mind blown!!!

Maybe it's beveled?
jabberwalkie09
AG
Posting over here since wagnus posted it in the non spoiler thread, for discussion.

Von Sydow as Boba Fett? Discuss.... I'm tempted to call this bull****.
wangus12
AG
My bad. Stupid multiple threads
TCTTS
AG
Report reads like complete BS. Moviepilot is in no way a player in the scoop game. They don't even register. I'm all for Boba Fett making his way out of the pit, but it seems kind of dumb for him to then end up another desert planet.
Post removed:
by user
TCTTS
AG
No, not at all. There are only a handful of sites that specialize in breaking news and/or fanboy scoops, and I'm definitely not part of that world.
jeffk
AG
I'm a player in the two-scoops game.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Um, yeah, that is complete BS.

Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
If he is Fett, they really need a scene where he and Han Solo meet up and Han says, "Christ, I thought I aged poorly."
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
If he is Fett, they really need a scene where he and Han Solo meet up and Han says, "Christ, I thought I aged poorly."
Fett removes his helmet, and Han says "I thought you looked bad on the outside!".
COOL LASER FALCON
So does anyone have any spoilery thoughts based on the ComicCon footage? Biggest thing for me was Simon Pegg in some kind of suit. Do we know anything about his character?
wangus12
AG
I think his character is more cameo than anything. Kind of like Nathan Fillion being in Guardians of the Galaxy

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.