Finally Watching Lost....

8,840 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by ac04
Jim01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I recently just rewatched the entire series and it stands up to me. One of the best of all time.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Ran into Michael Emerson on the street earlier this year. Nice guy, stopped to take a picture.

Also, Season 4 is fantastic. Please post your thoughts after The Constant.
GoAgs92
AG
a lot of cognitive dissonance from people who watched that show.
Chipotlemonger
AG
You're about to watch the best TV episode in a series that I can recall off the top of my head. The Constant was so great.

********************SPOILER*****************

Des wakes up top start the episode on that ship right? Can't recall.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
**** Semi-spoiler ****

No, the chopper. Then he experiences the electric phenomena that causes the time displacement.

Quinn
AG
quote:
Ran into Michael Emerson on the street earlier this year. Nice guy, stopped to take a picture.

Also, Season 4 is fantastic. Please post your thoughts after The Constant.
Miles is always walking around down by NYU. I saw him multiple times when I lived in NYC.
twenty two ags
emerson's terrible CBS tv show filmed in my hood all the time. person of interest, i think.
tmaggie50
AG
I recently watched it as well, and finished it about 3 weeks ago.

It is a journey and a commitment to watch it all. I really enjoyed the show as a whole. One of my favorites of all time, but I generally don't get too into shows so I don't have a lot to compare it to. For me, I got tired of the continuously changing storyline. At some point, its just too many twists that lead to too many questions that they just can't answer by the end of the show. The last episode was disappointing, but I still enjoyed watching it all.
Frok
AG
Very few shows ever gripped me like Lost did.
TexasAggie008
AG
Saw The Constant. I'm always a big fan of timetravel stuff so I of course liked this one. Not the exact same thing, mind you, but it sort of reminds me of the movie The Butterfly Effect...from hints I've seen there is more time travel to come, so looking forward to that.
Wrighty
AG
Spoilers: Terrible show.

I felt like the show was brilliant at first. Great writing, interesting characters, and making a show about purgatory was a great idea. When all the fans figured it out in season 1 or 2, the writers just changed the storyline completely to try to outsmart the fans. Once the writers were freed from having to follow logic, the show just introduced new storylines and didn't close out old questions. I felt like each season, it got more and more illogical. By the end of the show I despised it. For some reason I watched the finale and my reaction at the end was "zero closure or answers. sounds right".
Joan Wilder
AG
quote:

The Constant.

Damn, wish I could go back and rewatch that one for the 1st time.

I'm not sure I can think of many network TV episodes that I was so emotionally invested in. Just superb.
TexasAggie008
AG
Holy crap its Mac from Always Sunny!....(early season 6)
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:
Impossible to take any scene he's in seriously. Keep waiting for him to do an ocular patdown of Kate.
TexasAggie008
AG
There could be an always sunny episode about the time Mac had a small role in Lost
twenty two ags
quote:
There could be an always sunny episode about the time Mac had a small role in Lost
they've been mailing it in for a while now, so sure, why not?
oragator
quote:

Think he may have been in an earlier episode too.
ac04
great show. not sure why people get so butthurt about the end.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.