*****The Flash Season 1*****

67,241 Views | 592 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by MooreTrucker
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just like to say that with all the real cool stuff going on, I felt there was some legit acting happening as well.
AgMarauder04
AG
quote:
Just like to say that with all the real cool stuff going on, I felt there was some legit acting happening as well.

Jesse Martin and Grant Gustin hit me with some serious feels.
Aggie_Journalist
AG
Did we ever get why, if Eobard is born in 130 years, he's arch nemesis of a flash from 20 years into the future?
agmatt06
AG
Would it have something to do with him disappearing in 20 years? He reappears in the future?
jbsj9698
AG
Maybe Berry had traveled to the future and did something to Eobard or Eobard had previously traveled back in time.
TajMaballer
AG
Great season overall! I can't wait for it to come back already!
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
Would it have something to do with him disappearing in 20 years? He reappears in the future?
AliasMan02
AG
In the comics, Thawn starts out as an obsessed Flash fan who manages to give himself speed powers. He goes to the past only to learn that he is destined to become the Reverse Flash and be killed by Barry.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Trusting Wells/Thawne about that whole deal was pretty stupid, if you ask me.
I had that same thought. He's told you he hates you and WANTS YOU DEAD (A).

Then he tells you about a way to save your mom, but it could GET YOU KILLED (B).

A + B = DON'T TRUST THE GUY!!!!
jbsj9698
AG
quote:
Did we ever get why, if Eobard is born in 130 years, he's arch nemesis of a flash from 20 years into the future?

quote:

Yes, but according to the Future Newspaper Barry disappears after a battle with the Reverse Flash in 2024. So apparently they were already enemies, correct? Of course, maybe my thinking is too linear.
tamusc
AG
quote:
quote:

quote:

Yes, but according to the Future Newspaper Barry disappears after a battle with the Reverse Flash in 2024. So apparently they were already enemies, correct? Of course, maybe my thinking is too linear.

Less logic, more Speedforce.
MooreTrucker
AG
Killer Frost looks yummy!
YouBet
AG
I assume I'm the last one to realize that Firestorm and Arrow are brothers in real life. Not sure why I never noticed the resemblance before. I never pay attention to credits and noticed there was an Amell in Flash and then it hit me.

Great episode! Love Cisco and I loved the professors eureka or excelsior line. Also count me another who likes Captain Cold.
AliasMan02
AG
quote:
I assume I'm the last one to realize that Firestorm and Arrow are brothers in real life. Not sure why I never noticed the resemblance before. I never pay attention to credits and noticed there was an Amell in Flash and then it hit me.

Great episode! Love Cisco and I loved the professors eureka or excelsior line. Also count me another who likes Captain Cold.

Cousins, I think.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:

That excelsior line is esp funny since this is a DC Comics show.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Here's the highlight reel for the season. Oh, and something new beginning at 4:20 into the video.

That's right, Jay Garrick is coming.
MrPlow2010
AG
Wally West
jbsj9698
jabberwalkie09
AG
Jesse Quick has been cast.

http://tvline.com/2015/08/25/the-flash-violent-beane-season-2-cast-jesse-quick/
toucan82
Yes yes yes
The Debt
Started this series about a week ago. Im on Ep16.

As much as I love Arrow, I kinda enjoy Flash more. The fight scenes with the Arrow get repetitive, superpowers and the slow-time stuff is more striking and fun.

Does anyone get a Castiel vibe from Eddy (Iris' bf)?

Ok, I get that Zoom (reverse-flash) can phase due to super-speed (how he reaches' into peoples' chest) but maybe I wasnt watching the Cisco death close enough. Was there a recording of Zoom reciting those likes or was that Harrison Wells at the back of the room jumping into forcefield machine reciting those lines?
ScottH_01
AG
It gets explained, and he's just the Reverse-Flash, Zoom is a different baddie for another season.
SeattleAgJr
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
My guess is Zoom will be Flash's dad from Earth 2.
Or Earth-2 Harrison Wells, maybe?
The Debt
Just saw Capt. Cold release the metas, way to go barry.

They keep mentioning the ferris aircraft. They aren't thinking of a full GL show I hope. It's kinda hard to keep bringing up Jordan in the universe, but never revealing him.
AgMarauder04
AG
quote:
Just saw Capt. Cold release the metas, way to go barry.

They keep mentioning the ferris aircraft. They aren't thinking of a full GL show I hope. It's kinda hard to keep bringing up Jordan in the universe, but never revealing him.

Both Flash and Arrow have tons of Easter Eggs. Hell, in the opener of Arrow this season they were in a bar on Coast City. The opening pan was of a guy in a military flight jacket with the name plate of 'Jordan'
The Debt
I caught that too.

Just so I'm keeping it all straight

Starling city = arrow
Central city = flash
Coast city = GL
SeattleAgJr

The Debt
It will always be Starling city to me
SeattleAgJr
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
It will always be Starling city to me
That's history. Put it behind you and move into the future...er, the alternate future.....
The Debt
So is Cisco paradox
AgMarauder04
AG
quote:
So is Cisco paradox
No. He's Vibe.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
quote:
So is Cisco paradox
No. He's Vibe.
I had forgotten that, until he actually used the term "vibe" in describing the feeling he had with the visions.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.