*****The Flash Season 1*****

67,238 Views | 592 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by MooreTrucker
AgMarauder04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Really can't wait for this one. Premiere Date is Oct 7th. I don't know if anyone else watched the leaked pilot online, but it was REALLY well done.
AgMarauder04
AG
Starts tomorrow. I watched the leaked pilot online, and I think it's gonna be pretty epic.
AgMarauder04
AG
Just a few more hours.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Definitely watching this tonight, only to follow it up with AoS tonight and Arrow tomorrow!
FL_Ag1998
AG
Holy ****! Are they actually gonna do Grodd at some point?
agmatt06
AG
Wow. Tom Cavanagh is so perfectly cast in that role. Really liking the show.
agmatt06
AG
Holy crap the last minute of that episode.
Capt_Crunch 14
AG
That was great
jabberwalkie09
AG
Good pilot episode. I had my doubts that Grant Gustin could pull off being a hero character but I think he really can do it now. Like agmatt06 said, great casting call with Tom Cavanagh.
FL_Ag1998
AG
Well done pilot.

So, for those more versed in Flash history than me, was the ending implying that Harrison Wells the Reverse Flash? But isn't Eddie Thawne the Reverse Flash?
AggieLitigator
Awesome pilot
CoolaidWade
AG
Are we suppose to know who the arrow guy is?
Capt_Crunch 14
AG
quote:
Are we suppose to know who the arrow guy is?

You serious Clark?
YouBet
AG
Blanking. What is AoS?
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
Blanking. What is AoS?

Agents of shield.
AgMarauder04
AG
Eddie Thawne is reverse flash. Tons of other comic names already popping up.
Madmarttigan
AG
Could anyone explain that scene with the news paper from the future a wee bit more?

I really enjoyed the episode overall, way better than Gotham.
mattbro2014
AG
^id like to know about the future newspaper scene as well
redline248
AG
I was really not expecting to like this because I thought the actor playing flash was weak when he showed up on arrow. Boy, was I wrong. Excited about this show now.
AgMarauder04
AG
Something I wonder....in Arrow, they were was a fair amount of misdirection. The first Deathstroke was not the real Deathstroke, Tommy Merlyn was not the Dark Archer, Laurel was not the original Canary etc.

Could Eddie Thawne be a specific misdirect and Harrison Wells be the real Professor Zoom? I ask because A. He could pull of the professor part and B. He said "Run Barry, Run" just like his dad did when his mom was killed, so he would have heard that.

Overall, though. LOVED IT. I'm hooked.
Sea Pony 07
AG
The Grodd label on the cage at star labs was a nice easter egg. Wonder if we'll see Gorilla Grodd as a villian at some point. I hope not.

The pilot was fantastic.
AgMarauder04
AG
quote:
The Grodd label on the cage at star labs was a nice easter egg. Wonder if we'll see Gorilla Grodd as a villian at some point. I hope not.

The pilot was fantastic.

Why not? He will play into it SOMEHOW. Go look at the poster on my original post. There is a "Grodd Lives" graffiti mark.
Sea Pony 07
AG
Mostly because I don't like monkeys/apes. Though I do like the concept of the character.

Linda Park was mentioned, so I wonder if we'll be getting Wally West art some point.
SteveA
AG
Overall, the structure was quite similar to how Smallville started out. Supes came down in a meteor shower, that gave a bunch of people power and they go fight/find them. Here, the explosion gave a bunch of people power, and they go fight/find them.
AgMarauder04
AG
quote:
Overall, the structure was quite similar to how Smallville started out. Supes came down in a meteor shower, that gave a bunch of people power and they go fight/find them. Here, the explosion gave a bunch of people power, and they go fight/find them.

Also drawing some structure from spiderman...father figure asking him not to tell his secret to the girl
Inner circle, etc.

I'm already way more impressed for this one that I was for Smallville. Not as campy, but not afraid to be fun and lighthearted.
3 William 56
AG
I'm assuming that someone other than me noticed that his dad is the Flash from the original TV show back in the day...
AgMarauder04
AG
AgMarauder04
AG
Season Preview...HOLY CRAP!!!
Forum Troll
AG
Anyone catch the Green Lantern reference at the airfield scene?
CGSC Lobotomy
They have to be very careful with Grodd. He's powerful enough to take Superman out physically, but mentally powerful enough to jack up the Martian Manhunter as well.
AgMarauder04
AG
GL.... Past the Ferris Air? Or is that it?
Forum Troll
AG
Yeah just the Ferris Air
YouBet
AG
Loved it. Be curious to see if we have meta-human crossover with Arrow. Also, Barry Allen = Tony Horton.

AgMarauder04
AG
There is the arrow flash crossover episode. I do know they are trying to stay away from superpowers on arrow.
agmatt06
AG
Midseason I think the two shows come together for a cross over episode or 2.

The creators did say that for the most part, the meta-humans would be more focused in The Flash than Arrow.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.