*****Marvels Agents of SHIELD - Season 2*****

87,364 Views | 746 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TajMaballer
benMath08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Oh ok, that could work. I guess there's always the issue of who the Avengers are protecting, and from whom. It won't always be as black and white as an alien race or rogue AI attempting to destroy humanity. If there were to be another cold war whose side would the Avengers be on, I suppose?
Saxsoon
AG
It very well could be a mission run by CAP gone wrong that kicks it off, but if they don't take an opportunity to throw in a reference to Daredevil vigilantism or the rising number of cases of power (inhumans), I am going to be very disappointed in Marvel
AliasMan02
AG
Again, I don't see registration. It will be more like, "There is only one sanctioned group of superheroes, and that's the Avengers, which is governed by an accountable international agency. If you want to be a hero, sign up to be an Avenger, or else you're an outlaw."
Saxsoon
AG
That would be odd considering Rogers is running the "official" Avengers right now
AliasMan02
AG
quote:
That would be odd considering Rogers is running the "official" Avengers right now

Not really, because currently they have no oversight or sanction. Cap will want to keep it that way. Stark will support giving the reins to some sort if government body, be that a new SHIELD or whatever.
benMath08
AG
quote:
quote:

Not really, because currently they have no oversight or sanction. Cap will want to keep it that way. Stark will support giving the reins to some sort if government body, be that a new SHIELD or whatever.
That doesn't really seem to fit with his character though. Remember how strongly he fought to keep his technology OUT of government hands?
redline248
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

That doesn't really seem to fit with his character though. Remember how strongly he fought to keep his technology OUT of government hands?

But if shield or someone wants Tony to be the one in charge, he'll do it.
bearamedic99
AG
quote:

Just finished the season Netflix and then read this thread. I have to say I will support any villain named Hookers
swimmerbabe11
OKAY I AM CAUGHT UP ON ALL THINGS NOW

1) Coulson with no hand....I betcha he gets something pretty cool. Go Go Gadget Gregg?

2) Ward is such a great side villain. and so so hot and crazy.

3) I miss BJ Britt.

4) wtf is the big stone oil thingymabobber? And what happened with Jemma? I really expect her to come out of it as though she has a bug in her ear...but really she'd be the best hope to operate on and save her, so I'm not sure how they are going to get out of that one. However, her character arch is really really interesting to me, so I hope they don't kill her.

5) The only thing that really really bothered me is that I don't believe for a second that they wouldn't go fetch the terrigen crystals after things had cooled down a second. Someone would have gone after them. Does fish oil issues create Aqua Man though?!

6) Loved the way they tied in the movies and I feel like they are making themselves more impactful in the greater MCU. The 'indexing' is going to have specific effects on both Inhumans and Civil IMO. It is just a matter of how they do it where non-tv watchers aren't totally lost. You can definitely start to see where the lines will be drawn during Civil War though

7) I can't believe some of you were so shocked at Jiayang's mom. She was creepo from the beginning, Cal always seemed like her pawn as soon as you watched them interact.

8) Raina's death bummed me out. I thought she was really intriguing.
TexasAggie_02
AG
fun little side note: Cal was the dad on "Inside out"
israeliag
AG
quote:
OKAY I AM CAUGHT UP ON ALL THINGS NOW

1) Coulson with no hand....I betcha he gets something pretty cool. Go Go Gadget Gregg?

2) Ward is such a great side villain. and so so hot and crazy.

3) I miss BJ Britt.

4) wtf is the big stone oil thingymabobber? And what happened with Jemma? I really expect her to come out of it as though she has a bug in her ear...but really she'd be the best hope to operate on and save her, so I'm not sure how they are going to get out of that one. However, her character arch is really really interesting to me, so I hope they don't kill her.

5) The only thing that really really bothered me is that I don't believe for a second that they wouldn't go fetch the terrigen crystals after things had cooled down a second. Someone would have gone after them. Does fish oil issues create Aqua Man though?!

6) Loved the way they tied in the movies and I feel like they are making themselves more impactful in the greater MCU. The 'indexing' is going to have specific effects on both Inhumans and Civil IMO. It is just a matter of how they do it where non-tv watchers aren't totally lost. You can definitely start to see where the lines will be drawn during Civil War though

7) I can't believe some of you were so shocked at Jiayang's mom. She was creepo from the beginning, Cal always seemed like her pawn as soon as you watched them interact.

8) Raina's death bummed me out. I thought she was really intriguing.
5) Actually, not a bad way to introduce Namor (Marvel's Aquaman)
7) This surprised me. But, looking back at it now, I pretty much have no memory of any of Jiyang's scenes prior to her outing as a bad guy. I contribute the actresses horrible, horrible, acting to that. So yeah - her bad acting basically was so distracting I had no clue what she was saying.
AboveAndBeyond
Has anyone found a list of Villains and Superheros from this series? It never even hit me that Danny was the Blizzard from Inhumans/Thunderbolts
TajMaballer
AG
I recently rewatched the series and have to say the second time through, the earlier "slow" episodes are so much more enjoyable. As soon as I got to the end of season 2, I considered starting from season 1 again! Cannot wait for season 3!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.