Big Bang Theory Season 8

27,719 Views | 92 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Rudyjax
MooreTrucker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Actually, those were shorts. But yeah, nice!
MSCAg
AG
"Let's see if their weiners swing the other direction" made me laugh out loud.
hunter2012
AG
Drunk Bernadett is right up there with drunk Sheldon. They need to have an episode with both of them...
MooreTrucker
AG
Bernadette is quite the little hottie herself
Saxsoon
AG
I mean did you see the size of her Hadron colliders?
Bruce Almighty
AG
Didn't see this posted anywhere else, but the actress that supplied the voice of Howard's mother died from cancer a couple of days ago.
annie88
AG
quote:
Didn't see this posted anywhere else, but the actress that supplied the voice of Howard's mother died from cancer a couple of days ago.
Yeah, she only found out she had cancer like two weeks ago. RIP.

Big Bang Family Mourns
Saxsoon
AG
They will probably use Rauch's voice and some editing to use her, or potentially have a storyline with Howard dealing with the loss of his mother.
annie88
AG
quote:
They will probably use Rauch's voice and some editing to use her, or potentially have a storyline with Howard dealing with the loss of his mother.
I think they might just have him lose his mom, but probably not right away. The production crew says it's too soon to do anything. could be an interesting story line though for Howard.

However, I don't think it would be too tough to get another actress to sound similar.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
quote:
I think they might just have him lose his mom, but probably not right away. The production crew says it's too soon to do anything. could be an interesting story line though for Howard.

Especially with the "Stuart living with her" angle factored in.
Bruce Almighty
AG
They may just ignore her character all together and just write her off. It wouldn't be the first time a show has done that.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
They may just ignore her character all together and just write her off. It wouldn't be the first time a show has done that.
I seriously doubt that. She's too big a part of the show, especially right now, to just disappear.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Nah, they'll acknowledge it somehow. She deserves more than just being ignored.
annie88
AG
quote:
quote:
I seriously doubt that. She's too big a part of the show, especially right now, to just disappear.
I agree. Her and Howards relationship has been VERY central to the show from the beginning, they're not going to just let this go away without some story line. Whether she dies (which I think they will do very tastefully and finally have Howard move on a bit) or she runs off with someone/moves to Hawaii, etc. They'll do something, I would think.
old-Rudyjax
First John Ritter then Susi. I would think twice as a middle aged person to work with Kaley Couco.
jackie childs
man, we already had a pretty tough episode where howard dealt with that letter from his dad. one where he loses his mom too would be pretty depressing.
Cibalo
there was a nice mention about it last night at the end of the show
rhoswen
AG
Weren't most of these episodes filmed at least a few weeks ago?
CheeseSndwch
quote:
quote:
quote:
I agree. Her and Howards relationship has been VERY central to the show from the beginning, they're not going to just let this go away without some story line. Whether she dies (which I think they will do very tastefully and finally have Howard move on a bit) or she runs off with someone/moves to Hawaii, etc. They'll do something, I would think.
I'm picturing a cartoonishly oversized casket.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Either a really fitting funeral for her or maybe let her run off to Greece/Italy since that is the voice actress' heritage. (I think)
91_Aggie
AG
Is 62 middle-aged now?
tamusc
AG
Looks like you were right.
Ringo88
AG
FWIW, If you want to see Susi at her finest work, go back and watch the movie "Secret of My Success" with Michael J. Fox. She played his secretary.
Rudyjax
AG
quote:
Is 62 middle-aged now?

Only if you live to 124

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.