"the way of kings" Brandon Sanderson free kindle ver

1,084 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by AtlAg05
AtlAg05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Amazon is offering the kindle ebook for free.
Thunder18
AG
Good book
jbsj9698
AG
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up.
bearamedic99
Hudson2508
AG
One of my favorite books I've ever read.
KidDoc
AG
I've read about 1/2 of that book and gave up on it. Does it get better? Just did not connect with the world or characters for me.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Micah97
AG
Yes. Kaladin's story line is my favorite character arc I have read any sci fi or fantasy book. Stay with it. The pay off is fantastic.
AgHawkeye
AG
The last quarter of that book is the most into a book I can remember being. Outstanding. I love the second book too.
Madmarttigan
AG
The ending is amazing, keep reading. I swear to god you will say holy **** at least once.
Post removed:
by user
AtlAg05
AG
Intro really got me and I read the first chapter, looking forward to the rest.

I like the aspect of finding out what the hell is going on after reading a scene where a lot happened and you understood 1% of it.
RedbeardAG
AG
Brandon Sanderson... big swinging dick.
KidDoc
AG
I liked how Sanderson finished WoT and that is the whole reason I picked this one up. I'll open it again once I finish this Patton bio I'm reading.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Thunder18
AG
quote:
Intro really got me and I read the first chapter, looking forward to the rest.

I like the aspect of finding out what the hell is going on after reading a scene where a lot happened and you understood 1% of it.

I agree...Sanderson does an awesome job of just giving you enough information to follow the action then following it up and slowly unpeeling the rest of the story. Kaladin is a beast!
AtlAg05
AG
Same deal is being offered through Amazon.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.