*****Survivor: San Juan Del Sur ****** - No Spoilers

46,610 Views | 349 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by DannyDuberstein
gravy97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't want survivor spoilers... so since the first thread said 'Spoilers OK' in the title, I thought we needed a spoiler free thread...

and go....
twenty two ags
yeah, i dont think anyone does.

i'm not sure what OP on the other thread was thinking.
you should probably add in the bikini pics on this thread, though. just so it feel "official"
gravy97
AG
I say lets make this 'No Spoilers' thread the official one
twenty two ags
starts tomorrow?
ChipFTAC01
AG
I thought it was on Thursday
LHIOB
AG
It starts tomorrow, premieres before the BB finale
twenty two ags
quote:
I thought it was on Thursday
funny, i was thinking that after 5-6 seasons on Wed, it finally felt like a "wed" show.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Eh, I have no idea what day anything actually airs anymore. Is Monday Night Football still on Monday?
aggietoolman
AG
Be nice if you could watch the show around all the commercials.
BlackLab
AG
Looks to be an interesting season from the teaser. I wonder whose teeth rocker wanted to knock out.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Enjoyed the first episode other than being exhausted and falling asleep about 8 times.

Love how Rocker thought nobody would recognize him. That lasted for 2 hours of Island time.

My brother and I are doing our own created Survivor Fantasy League - I'll post the rules if anyone wants to play on the discussion forum.
ChipFTAC01
AG
I'm interested to just see what your rules are.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
One annoying twin down, one to go.
Rudyjax
AG
Love how "smart" Rocker is.

Whats your last name?

Rocker could've lied, said anything.

But he comes up with Wetteland. All the Johns in the world, and he brings up another John who was also a relief pitcher.

Who also played for the Rangers.

Hilarious.

And the little fireman, does it have 5 letters?
No.

I mean 6.

So far a good episode.

I really think that tribe made a good choice. She was useless in challenges.

It was funny the look on the gay guys face every time she called him a girl.

He is the Rocker to Javy Lopez in that relationship.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
quote:
It was funny the look on the gay guys voice every time she called him a girl.

And after all that talk of being the swing vote, he ended up voting for Baylor.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Yeah, what was up with that Baylor vote?
Rudyjax
AG
Not sure.

Maybe he hates Baylor?
ChipFTAC01
AG
Valid opinion
gravy97
AG
I think his thinking was.. he didn't want to upset either group by joining the other... so he made a neutral vote that wouldn't matter... since he had baylor voting with the guys, the tweenie was going home no matter what he did. I think his strategy is going to screw him over b/c he's not in with anyone... and trying to play both sides, or all 3 sides...
Rudyjax
AG
Swing votes position is the worst to be in. You are automatically low man on the totem pole whichever way you go.

He also just voted for his closest ally.

So he is now on neither side.

Now neither side should trust him.

Gramercy Riffs
AG
It was a ***** move by someone who didn't want to pick a side. A poorly thought out move, at that.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
The random Baylor vote puts all the attention on him because both sides now view him as someone who is a loose cannon.

Not crazy about the return of Exile Island, but it's a whole lot better than Redemption Island/Arena. Twin #2 might be just as cooked now when her tribe sees her sister got voted off and comes to the same conclusion that - she was an amazing race schemer.

If i was on there with Rocker, I'd have a hard time not purposely calling him "Greg Maddux" or "Tom Glavine" every time I was on camera.

LHIOB
AG
That was pretty dumb for a guy who claims to be a super fan. He knew that being the swing vote wasn't a good thing and then he took it a step farther. He was also pretty athletic in the challenge.

Some serious hots this year so thats nice.

I liked the twist with having to play his wife and then picking a teammate to join her. He also was smart to say that he picked the old guy to help his wife, shows trust and removes the sting of being picked to go to Exlie. Glad that when they are voted off they are out of the game.

Rocker may be an idiot but he was a beast in the challenge. Not his fault they lost. I thought it was awesome he said Wetteland since they were both studs in the late 90s. (Wetteland was my neighbor for a few years, he was a really good dude)

The guy who played ball at MSU was fast as F*** going under that obstacle. My wife and I both yelled "Who the hell is that?" when he went by in a blur. That guy is going to be a contender if he can stay out of the crosshairs. He's my early pick to win. Also, it was mentioned that he out kicked his coverage but I guess being a D1 football player helped his cause.

I hope the other tribe follow suit and votes off the other sister. No reason to keep around someone who has played a game before.

The Boston cop was dumb to even mention the idol clue and then fake like she had one. She had to have known that she wasn't a target and now people are going to question her.

Pretty solid cast so far and a good start to the season,
Rudyjax
AG
It may have been awesome to say Wetteland, but if he wants to avoid the "I''m a rich athelete", that was an idiotic move.
LHIOB
AG
Well, he's not a mensa candidate. Its even funnier that he spelled his name wrong.
Rudyjax
AG
Or that the little dide asked him if his last name had 5 letters.
Rudyjax
AG
I wonder what will happen to him without the roids, too.

He still looks like he is juicing, which he admitted to.
Bobcat06
AG
quote:
Not crazy about the return of Exile Island, but it's a whole lot better than Redemption Island/Arena.
Redemption Island season sucked, but having RI on Blood vs Water where you could switch spots with your loved one was a good twist because it added another element to the game.
Quinn
AG
What is the purpose of Exile island? Just to keep people away from their team during the middle days? I haven't see whatever previous season it was a part of.
Bobcat06
AG
Exile prevents you from making alliances and there are no comforts there
twenty two ags
quote:
It may have been awesome to say Wetteland, but if he wants to avoid the "I''m a rich athelete", that was an idiotic move.
he knew he was caught. it was mildly funny to say wetteland. it wasnt an idiotic move. his "secret" wouldnt have remained safe if he had told the kid his last name was Berkowitz.

Pro Ag
AG
So glad she was voted off. Those twins got me to stop watching Amazing Race.
twenty two ags
she was so stupid to put him on the spot with the "he's not a guy, he's really a girl" thing. i guess she thought she was defending him or something but she was really blowing up his game.

any predictions on how soon we get a tribe mixup (not a merge, but a re-draw situation)?

Rudyjax
AG
quote:
she was so stupid to put him on the spot with the "he's not a guy, he's really a girl" thing. i guess she thought she was defending him or something but she was really blowing up his game.

any predictions on how soon we get a tribe mixup (not a merge, but a re-draw situation)?

Depends on how it goes. Sometimes they never do it.
twenty two ags
true, but what fun is a new season without a lot of speculation based on only what CBS wanted to show in 48 minutes?
i'm pretty sure i nailed that cop tony was "playing waaaay to hard and certain for a quick exit" after e1 last season.
oops

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.