***Sons of Anarchy: Season 7***

130,565 Views | 889 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by ChipFTAC01
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Is Rat the rat?
Cmon now...Rat and Bridgette (I think that's her name) are the new Jax and Tara.

He's just trying to figure out how to love her and wear the patch. F'in gag me with a grapefuit spoon!!!
AboveAndBeyond
It's Brooke.

I'm still trying to figure out why they even have a Rat and Brooke story....
AboveAndBeyond
Are they still trying to follow Hamlet?

This season reminds me of Game of Thrones, every man must die.....
UnderoosAg
AG
Stay strong people. We've come too far now to bow to the beckoning of defeat and surrender. We made it through Tara's whining. We made it through Patterson's hair. We made it through the Ireland tour. We made it through suicidal Jewish pimps and G dammit we will make it through the consternation of a five year old heir to a crappy MC who just wanted a damn cookie!!!!!

When you hear Jigsaw sing, when you hear Glocks cocking, when you see white shoes, when you see random anal anomalies, put down that remote and fight through it for your fellow TA'er. Six hours. Six craptacular A-Teamin' CHiPs of Hazzardin' WTF was that-in' hours to the promised land. Come 10:30pm on 9 December we will all stand by one another and proclaim HALLELUJAH HOLY SHlT WHERE'S THE TYLENOL WE ARE FREE!!!!!!
3 William 56
AG
quote:
Is Rat the rat?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's Tig...he struck a deal with Marks in Episode 1 of season 6 and has been working for him ever since.
Ag_07
AG
quote:
Stay strong people. We've come too far now to bow to the beckoning of defeat and surrender. We made it through Tara's whining. We made it through Patterson's hair. We made it through the Ireland tour. We made it through suicidal Jewish pimps and G dammit we will make it through the consternation of a five year old heir to a crappy MC who just wanted a damn cookie!!!!!

When you hear Jigsaw sing, when you hear Glocks cocking, when you see white shoes, when you see random anal anomalies, put down that remote and fight through it for your fellow TA'er. Six hours. Six craptacular A-Teamin' CHiPs of Hazzardin' WTF was that-in' hours to the promised land. Come 10:30pm on 9 December we will all stand by one another and proclaim HALLELUJAH HOLY SHlT WHERE'S THE TYLENOL WE ARE FREE!!!!!!

I could help but read this in the 'Here's to you' Bud Light Real men of Genius voice.

So perfectly said!!
aTmLoKi
AG
RoboRat
redsquirrelAG
AG
So Indian Hills is creating an impartial trial by other charters? I think Jax may die at the hands of his own club.
Mr.Bond
AG
quote:
So Indian Hills is creating an impartial trial by other charters? I think Jax may die at the hands of his own club.

They can't prove it though. That's the issue, too many signs point towards Jurry being a rat from an outsiders perspective
Post removed:
by user
Duncan Idaho
quote:
At this point I think a likely scenario is Jax gets everything else on his life squared away only to get a mayhem vote to end the show. He has become everything his father didn't want and his own club will put him down.

I would be happy with that. Add in Gemma walking away clean aND the kids dead and I wI'll tell everyone that it was the greatest show ever.
zap
AG
It doesn't matter if Jury was a rat. (Which he is not.) Jax has to get a mayhem vote if he feels justified to kill him.

SAMCRO will likely defeat Marks, but many more will die along the way. Jax will be excommunicated and have to burn or slice is SOA tattoo off his back.

My hope anyways...
Mr.Bond
AG
quote:
It doesn't matter if Jury was a rat. (Which he is not.) Jax has to get a mayhem vote if he feels justified to kill him.

SAMCRO will likely defeat Marks, but many more will die along the way. Jax will be excommunicated and have to burn or slice is SOA tattoo off his back.

My hope anyways...

Except it was self. Defense. Jury was reaching for his weapon before Jax did
Centerpole90
AG
quote:
will be excommunicated and have to burn or slice is SOA tattoo off his back.

This would be almost as interesting as Jax getting killed (but not as satisfying) since that scene in episode 1 or the pilot set the tone for the whole series.

ETA: it was episode 5
UnderoosAg
AG
As much as we want White Shoes to suffer, step 1 is blacking out the tat. That dude got it burned off because he didn't cover it. Pet Shop owner who quit covered it up as well.
UnderoosAg
AG
Clay had his covered as well.
Duncan Idaho
Have his kid cut it off his back
UnderoosAg
AG
Force him to talk to his kid for an hour. He'll cut it off himself.
fwag04
AG
Jax kills August Marks and the new guy takes over (like August came to power) Jax makes peace with him, gets with his ex and becomes a family unit with his kids, thinks life is going well, then he has an accident while riding off in the sunset and dies, just like his dad did. Little devil kid stabs Gemma for killing his mommy, Tig leaves with Venus, Chibbs takes the sheriff back to Ireland, the ex moves to the farm with the kids and Nero, Unser dies of cancer (finally), and the rest disband or join other charters.
Ag_07
AG
quote:
Unser dies of cancer (finally)

I actually at times forget he has cancer until he says something about it every once in a while. And he must be doin a whole lot better since he quit smoking so much reefer.
UnderoosAg
AG
quote:
Jax kills August Marks and the new guy takes over (like August came to power) Jax makes peace with him, gets with his ex and becomes a family unit with his kids, thinks life is going well, then he has an accident while riding off in the sunset and dies, just like his dad did. Little devil kid stabs Gemma for killing his mommy, Tig leaves with Venus, Chibbs takes the sheriff back to Ireland, the ex moves to the farm with the kids and Nero, Unser dies of cancer (finally), and the rest disband or join other charters.

Chucky?
fwag04
AG
quote:
quote:

Chucky?
Chucky inherits Red Woody and makes "2 Girls, 1 Finger" and "Finger Licking Good" movies and lives a pretty awesome life.
Mr.Bond
Mr.Bond
AG
Can someone refresh my memory on who cut off chuckys fingers
Post removed:
by user
aggieactor01
AG
quote:
Can someone refresh my memory on who cut off chuckys fingers
It was the asians in season 1 or 2 if I recall correctly. Don't think it was Lin at the time. But I'm pretty sure if memory serves he was cooking the books for the asians.

Edit:

http://sonsofanarchy.wikia.com/wiki/Chuck_Marstein

He was in prison with Otto and offered to trade the laundered money for protection.
UnderoosAg
AG
I see it. I see his name with, like, explosions in purple outline. CHUCK DIGGLER!!!
redsquirrelAG
AG
Unser practically knows it was Gemma and Juice who had something to do with Tara's murder. The Indian Hills scenerio will have a part in the ending, otherwise they wouldn't have put it in. I do think SAMCRO falls apart and who makes it out alive is still up in the air. Although I do agree with the theory Juice and Tig live. Chibbs will probably die in the Sheriffs arms. Maybe Happy gets killed by Alvarez as paypack for killing his son. Rat and the others live or leave to other charters.
Centerpole90
AG
quote:
I see it. I see his name with, like, explosions in purple outline. CHUCK DIGGLER!!!
80s Guy
quote:
Unser practically knows it was Gemma and Juice who had something to do with Tara's murder. The Indian Hills scenerio will have a part in the ending, otherwise they wouldn't have put it in. I do think SAMCRO falls apart and who makes it out alive is still up in the air. Although I do agree with the theory Juice and Tig live. Chibbs will probably die in the Sheriffs arms. Maybe Happy gets killed by Alvarez as paypack for killing his son. Rat and the others live or leave to other charters.

Unser will catch a bullet and die in Gemma's arms.

Juice will die shanking the Asian but go out fighting.

Tig will catch a bullet but get away to live with Boyd Crowder tranny.

Chibbs runs away when he finds out he knocked up the sheriff lady.

Happy- who the hell knows

Jax solves all the issues only to die at the hands of Wendy, who can't stand the thought of the boys growing up like Jax. She takes them far away and leaves Gemma all alone with Jimmy Smits.

Rat finds out his old lady is knocked up and moves to Mexico, or Santa Fe.... Same thing
mm98
AG
what about the tatted up WWE looking guy?

chris1515
AG
Since we're speculating...

Abel says something about Gramma killing Mommy. And Jax puts two and two together. He ends up going after Gemma and having to kill Jimmy Smits (can't even remember his name). Meanwhile Jax gets booted out of the Sons and is forced to get his tats blacked out. As he's driving off on his bike, he looks over and sees Clay, Opie, Bobby, and Piney riding beside him as he smiles and plows head on into an 18 wheeler.
redsquirrelAG
AG
^^^
That would be a good ending.
UnderoosAg
AG
quote:
what about the tatted up WWE looking guy?

Quinn and Montez are the SOA equivalents of Star Trek red shirts. Montez becomes a roadie for the Kumbia Kings. Quinn becomes a wrestler.
UnderoosAg
AG
quote:
As he's driving off on his bike, he looks over and sees Clay, Opie, Bobby, Piney, Obi-wan, Yoda, and Anakin riding beside him as he smiles and plows head on into an 18 wheeler.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.