Jason Sudeikis

2,558 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 12 yr ago by jshull09
LHIOB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He's been around for a while but with the success of Horrible Bosses he might be ready for something big. He never really did it for me on SNL, of course the whole cast isn’t working with much so theres that issue.

He has the quick delivery and wittiness of Vince Vaughn. He comes off very natural to me and can play the “buddy” pretty well. I don’t know if he can carry a movie yet but I am rooting for the guy. After seeing Bosses and Going the Distance it’s easy to say that he and Charlie Day have very good chemistry. I hope they don’t beat us over the head with it, but every now and then I’d like to see them team up.

MSFC Aggie
AG
Personally, I thought Jason was the better one in Bosses. I thought he did a good job in The Rocker also.
FaceMask
And as Smitty in IASIP
PatAg
AG
Well, bateman, sudekis, and day are all pretty awesome in my book.
sharkenleo
hall pass
dangrimm98
AG
JS is a pretty cool dude. Met him in Kansas City in the late nineties after a show I did.

Had no idea till years later that I hung out with he and Rob Corddry, until an Ag buddy (who had also been in the show) opened for Rob at a show in San Fran.

Sudekis is an everyman.
Rudyjax
AG
You know, watching Hall Pass, I thought they couldn't get Ed Helms so they hired this guy. I don't remember him at all from SNL. I thought the same th
Phat32
AG
He was great in Going The Distance and Hall Pass
Rudyjax
AG
You know, watching Hall Pass, I thought they couldn't get Ed Helms so they hired this guy. I don't remember him at all from SNL. I thought the same thIng with the trailer for Horrible Bosses.
Sex Panther
AG
You forget you already posted that?
20ag07
Why have so many people actually seen Going the Distance? I've seen that movie referenced at least 5 times around here in the past week.
COOL LASER FALCON
I like him. He plays the straight man well but can still pull off the edgier and outrageous stuff. This was a perfect roll because he balanced out the other two guys well.
Whos Juan
AG
It's showing pretty much 24/7 on HBO right now. I'm normally not a Justin Long or Drew Barrymore fan, but it's got Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis, and Jim Gaffigan, so I gave it a shot.
bingbangboom
I didnt think Jason was that funny in horrible bosses. But charlie day was HILARIOUS. I even thought the other guy (I forgot his name but he was in Juno?) was hilarious as well, which kind of left jasons character in the dark for me. Hes not funny on SNL either. /-: also, ive seen going the distance many many times and don't even recall Jason being in the movie? LOL. Final answer: Jason is boring
moorehead01
AG
I've seen both Horrible Bosses and Going the Distance within the last week. I thought Going the Distance was 10x funnier.
Simplebay
AG
he was the best part of horrible bosses

charlie day was very good though
Rudyjax
AG
Clearly you weren't a kid in the 80s if you don't know who Jason Bateman is. Dude has been collecting a steady check since he was 8 years old.
Rudyjax
AG
Oh and I saw Horrible Bosses last night. All 3 leads were great and it had a great supporting cast.
Btron
AG
I tried watching Going the Distance last night. It was a cheap excuse for DB and JL to make a movie together since they are dating. It was like they had a hidden camera on their dates and decided to turn that into a movie. I was hoping for a lot better than what it was.
Horrible Bosses though, great!
jshull09
Bateman was classic in Dodgeball
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.