BMW Films - The Hire

1,438 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by jabberwalkie09
Vernada
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but for those that don't know BMW's short films The Hire starring Clive Owen are on YouTube.

If you haven't seen them you NEED to check them out.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=BMW+Films&aq=f
A&M Chopper
AG
Beat the Devil
Vernada
AG
watching Powder Keg right now.

Do you happen to have the DVD laying around the house somewhere?
A&M Chopper
AG
Nope, but I might have a copy somewhere. Will do some hunting.
aCosmicBandito
AG
I would like to get a dvd with all of those on it. Great short films and revolutionary advertising campaign.
tamug90
during the filming of one of those movies, a stuntman was almost killed. its the one where the trans am, or whatever car it is, jumps over something (train, i think). a good friend of mine worked on those movies, and they were all like "holy *&*%"....

LeonardSkinner
Those were some good movies. I'd wondered if I'd ever see them again.
HollywoodBQ
AG
Me and some guys in the office downloaded them all when they originally came out. Circa 2001/2002 maybe. I've still got the originals. I think they were usually about 60-120 MB or so.

I think there were about 8-10 of them. My faves were the one with James Brown and the one with Don Cheadle.
Vernada
AG
A new series is set to come out.

Watching the originals on YouTube right now. Great shorts if you can overlook the video quality... The originals are a few years old.
israeliag
AG
quote:
http://www.comingsoon.net/extras/news/768137-clive-owen-returns-as-the-driver-in-bmw-films-the-escape
FIFY

Looks like it's a short this time by Neil Blomkamp - should be a perfect medium for his style. Looking forward to that inevitable scene where he makes it feel like a video game!
jabberwalkie09
AG
Here's the sneak peek.

Yes, Jon Bernthal is in it. And yes, I did think of the Punisher when he showed up on screen. Now for probably the best of the original BMW films, Star.

Damn, I want an E39 M5 again.
HollywoodBQ
AG

quote:
Damn, I want an E39 M5 again.

That's the exact car my Sales Manager had when I worked in Denver. We had an amazingly fast ride up to Fort Collins for a sales call one day. 125 mph on I-25 like it was candy.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Here is the latest entry in the new 2017 BMW 540i, "The Escape".

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.