Got the temptation to cheat on my woman

8,279 Views | 82 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Tagguy
Batzarro
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is it really cheating if she's only your girlfriend, not fiance' or wife?

My solo charm with the ladies around town keeps getting me interested in other girls.

Please help discourage or encourage me.

....Please don't use the "why don't you break up with her?" line, because she's a good cook and she's good in bed.
Sweet Clementine
AG
WOW!

That is all.
combat wombat™
AG
t to the r to the o to the l
96ch53
AG
No doubt she's already cheating on you, so what's the harm?

Mrs.
Jarhead96
P to the 1
Batzarro
AG
naw she's not cheating on me. Look I'm being honest okay, I haven't done anything yet, so hold back the hounds

[This message has been edited by Batzarro (edited 9/27/2007 10:19p).]
first down down
AG
spell check c dubya
combat wombat™
AG
You seem like a gem of a man. She wouldn't dare cheat on you... might risk losing you if she did.
Sweet Clementine
AG
So it's okay if you are just thinking about it? Why are you flirting if you have a girlfriend?
Physical Graffiti
AG
Batzarro
AG
combat wombat, I'm glad for you that you know persona after less than 50 words (/sarcasm) but that doesn't help me at all and I just don't want to dance around the subject.
combat wombat™
AG
You are the one asking strangers on the internet for relationship advice. I'm the one messing with you. Deal with it.
Sox
AG
quote:
Is it really cheating if she's only your girlfriend

Um...yeah. *shrugs*

Course, you could always test it out and bang some chick in front of your girlfriend and see how she reacts.

That would make a good thread.
Batzarro
AG
I'm flirting cause I'm a young man whose not got a leash around his neck. If I thought it was wrong to talk to the opposite sex, I would have gone to baylor, or tcu, or smu, or dallas baptist...
first down down
AG
quote:
My solo charm with the ladies around town keeps getting me interested in other girls.

texags doesn't count playa

combat wombat™
AG
quote:
If I thought it was wrong to talk to the opposite sex, I would have gone to baylor, or tcu, or smu, or dallas baptist...

96ch53
AG
I can really see how the ladies find you so "charming."

Mrs.
Sweet Clementine
AG
I feel sorry for your poor girlfriend. I hope she is lurking and reads this and breaks up with your sorry a**
BurnetAg
Sure. Go ahead and poke anouther girl. I'm sure the gf won't mind. Make sure that do have the butt sech's with both of them.
Fenrir
I've already ****ed her. It's ok.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
quote:
I'm flirting cause I'm a young man whose not got a leash around his neck.

See, because from where I am standing, you do have a leash around your neck, meaning that you have a girl who you are in a relationship with.

If you want to cheat, dump the girl and then bang chicks, but it is not fair to your girl to sleep around on her.

you just want to have your cake and eat it too, and that isn't cool.

oh, and t to the roll.
Batzarro
AG
It's kind of bittersweet cause I found my girl at a difficult, stressful point in my life. I wasn't really interested in settling on a girl at the time but she was persistant. I am grateful that she kept me sane during that period, but on the other hand, she sort of steared my life in one direction before I even knew what was happening and now here I am remembering how my life was a year ago kind of wanting the freedom back.
Fenrir
Seriously, it's ok. I gave her teh aids anyway.
Sweet Clementine
AG
Learn how to spell. Seriously.
AMReasons
AG
Trust me on this one. Just go ahead and cheat and get it over with. You'll be glad you did, because eventually she will cheat on you. All women do.
Sweet Clementine
AG
That was for Batzarro. Sorry, should have quoted. I'm new.
Sweet Clementine
AG
If you want to sleep around, break up with her. Otherwise, be a man and not a... bad word.
Batzarro
AG
I probably won't end up cheating, but I think eventually we're going to break up.

The funny thing is that all the guys I ask say to find another girl first (although I don't live in Texas). Guys in Aggieland seem to be slaves to the women who can't cook, don't want to work, just put on makeup and expect you to worship them.
Sweet Clementine
AG
Find another girl first? Oh so you are a complete loser that can't be alone? I think you have some way more serious issues going on than whether or not to cheat.
Batzarro
AG
alicia I never said that I went along with the thought, just saying what other guys say.
AMReasons
AG
Find another girl first.
WorthAg95
AG
geez, you are an insecure, codepedent dewsh. it's "be"cause

and troll
Jarhead96
hi worth
Batzarro
AG
In any case, the subject matter of my post is what 90% of guys with GFs think about at least every once in a while, berating me for publicly saying what's on my mind don't make it any less true.
WorthAg95
AG
I don't think the problem is with flirting, etc. The problem is you thinking that b/c you are not married, there is no cheating.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.