Need your help texags...lets get this guy

132,515 Views | 769 Replies | Last: 17 yr ago by Dad
texican08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
On Saturday night during my ring dunking me and my roommates bows were stolen from our garage and are now put up on ebay. There has been a theft report filed but due to lack of evidence there is no way for the officers to gain a proper warrant to pull it from ebay. However, I am 100% positive that this is my bow (along with my roomates who is being sold by the same owner).

The link to my bow is
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=fred+bear+pro+&category0=
and my roommates is
http://cgi.ebay.com/Parker-Buckhunter-Compound-Bow-w-accessories-and-case_W0QQitemZ160106855231QQihZ006QQcategoryZ20838QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
This is a horrible thing to do to someone and I felt that this would be the best place to start tracking down these guys. So far the only thing that I know is his email address which is hoopsta24@gmail.com (already tried asking him if he would be willing to meet in person to get in instead of ship). Any information that anyone has about how to get these bows back, reveling this con-artist, or anything of that nature would be greatly appreciated...lets get him!

**I would like to thank all Law enforcement that has made an all out effort in this case. There has been several officers contact me and even one case where one ran by the house to give proper documentation papers, I have a new respect for the B/CS law and appreciate all that has been done**

[This message has been edited by texican08 (edited 4/17/2007 6:14p).]
suture_scissors
AG
You may have to tell him that you're going to call the police if he doesn't return your property. Maybe he's too stupid to know that the police can't do much.

[This message has been edited by AggieG15 (edited 4/17/2007 12:00a).]
suture_scissors
AG
There's gotta be someway someone from CS can say "Oh, I'm actually in town, can I come pick them up?"

texican08
AG
I would think he is suspicious...

by the way it says shipped out of Sherevport but he has lready said in the email that he is not from there...still in town i would imagine
BosAG06
AG
Buy it, let him ship it, then get the return address, and go kick his ass.
mneisch
AG
Dude, that blows. Post this on the outdoor forum too, lots of good guys over there. Hope this guy gets caught.

[This message has been edited by mneisch (edited 4/16/2007 11:52p).]
texican08
AG
You don't need the proper sender address do you, hell I could put any address and go to the postoffice and send it right?
suture_scissors
AG
But I don't think this dude is smart enough to do it.

You already emailed him? What did you say?

BosAG06
AG
HERE IS YOUR MAN!!!!!!

HE LIVES IN CS!!

I took the e-mail address you gave, put in in MySpace to search, and this is what it came up with!!!!!!!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=157535293
BosAG06
AG
His name is Joey..
mneisch
AG
That was quick
suture_scissors
AG
Anybody recognize this jerk?
get a rope.
mneisch
AG
Ill get tar and feathers

"The road goes on forever and the party never ends."
Seven Costanza
AG
Wow.
BosAG06
AG
What a dumbass.
DanTheMan55
how do you know its yours?
SteadicaTm
AG
take that bow and shoot him in the ass. the two things i hate in this world are liars and thieves
suture_scissors
AG
2 were stolen, and this guy is selling 2 that are exactly like the ones stolen. It's also just a little coincidental that the guy said on eBay that he's from Shreveport, but his Myspace puts him in College Station!

If it was him, I assure you that Texags demand this man be put in jail for a century.

Until he apologizes and gives you the bows back, in which case he will be hailed as a saint.

[This message has been edited by AggieG15 (edited 4/17/2007 12:03a).]
combat wombat™
AG
Staff will take that down. You might want to do it yourself before they smack you.
BradC34
AG
quote:

If so, I assure you that Texags demand this man be put in jail for a century.

Until he apologizes and gives you the bows back, in which case he will be hailed as a saint.

That sounds about right. Anyone remember the football throwing incident from the basketball board?
txaggie02
AG
Wow!!! Nice investigative work there guys. Pretty impressive. If that was my bow, I would hunt that SOB down and knock the aviators right off that f*&kers face.
AgentZero
[This message has been edited by AgentZero (edited 2/7/2012 11:03am).]
BosAG06
AG
^

Jack Bauer could.
SilverAg08
AG
why would someone purchase two hunting bows and then rarely use them? his story doesn't make much sense.. sounds like hes lying..
Edit:
On Page 1!

[This message has been edited by SilverAg08 (edited 4/17/2007 1:09a).]
BosAG06
AG
Yeah, and he's selling out of Louisiana, and living in C.S. He could be from Louisiana, but it makes too much sense that he is living in C.S.

Not to mention, if someone stole your stuff, you would know if it was yours.
txaggie02
AG
What also makes since is that his myspace says he is from Richardson (North Dallas) and his username on ebay is "dirkq24".
NoACDamnit
serial numbers?
BosAG06
AG
Yup....where the hell did Texican go? We have his case solved, and he's not here to enjoy it with us. Now all he has to do is get the police involved, they can hopefully track the guy, and it's over.
AgentZero
BradC34
AG
The Myspace guy and the facebook guy aren't the same, I'd lean towards the myspace guy being the culprate though.
Bobcat06
AG
Dang it.

I need to go study anyways.
AgentZero
BradC34
AG
AgDrumma is from Richardson, maybe he knows this guy (yes I know the Richardson area is large)
txaggie02
AG
Quick question for you guys. What does it really matter what he puts as a location of the item on ebay? As long as he is covering his shipping cost, can't he just put the item location as anywhere so that he doesn't get busted?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.