* Some of My Thoughts on Moderation - Please Read *

44,950 Views | 536 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by The Dirty Sock
03_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Zemira said:

So at least 15 years of complaints about the lack of transparency in moderation that have only been addressed with words and not actions.

Yet you're still here. Talk about the definition of insanity.
tandy miller
AG
Ttt for stapf
Diet Cokehead
AG
Brandon lost about 98% of his ad revenue from this board, but at least he was probably able to let go of a couple of volunteer moderators that were drunk on their e-power. Great strategy!
Ogre09
AG
I've been banned a dozen times probably, and always for a good, immediately known reason. "I'm probably gonna get in trouble for posting this, but I have to baby."
Beer Baron
AG
Ogre09 said:

I've been banned a dozen times probably, and always for a good, immediately known reason. "I'm probably gonna get in trouble for posting this, but I have to baby."

My favorite banning was the time I thought i got banned for using the word "dildo," but it turns out that text I quoted from another poster included that poster's address. So what I learned is that "dildo" is fine and dildo dildo dildo dildo.
histag10
Sea Speed
AG
If it doesn't turn to stars its fair game.
Buzzy

I've given up on hoping for any kind of consistency.

Reality is that some of the mods on some of the forums are power drunk and completely abuse the small modicum of power they have as mods, and Brandon & Co. have no issue with that. Your choice is to either accept it, ignore those forums, and move on, or leave TexAgs altogether. You won't change it because no one user matters enough for Brandon & Co. to change anything. It's just reality.
george1992
Congrats to you. I figured the same out 30 years ago when I first entered the real world. $$$ is what pays the bills. Your feelings as a customer dont really matter.
Buzzy
george1992 said:

Congrats to you. I figured the same out 30 years ago when I first entered the real world. $$$ is what pays the bills. Your feelings as a customer dont really matter.
It has nothing to do with 'feelings', princess, it was just a hope they'd enforce their own rules as they outline them, and hold mods to the same minimum standards they hold users to.
Ogre09
AG
Vagina
The Dirty Sock
rtrd said:

Thank you for submitting your vote to TexAgs.com

Currently, your vote is the 1 vote to object to this message. By selecting the box below, an email notice will be sent to you when the message has been removed. We encourage you to continue to use the voting Function, giving you, the user, a voice.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.