Elijah, the dude with the Star of David car in CS

8,574 Views | 63 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by Nagler
Quincey P. Morris
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This dude came out to our promo and was trying to drwon out our station vehicle with his stereo. It was weird. I guess he was playing the Aggie Band though so that was better. Just seemed odd. Apparently he doesn't like the radio stations in town. That guy is odd. Does anybody know the story with this guy? I've seen him around town since I got here but never heard anything but vague rumors.
Picadillo
Is this the same guy that sells the Israeli flag and others along Texas Ave? Little white car I think. BCS is a good town for kooks.
WCrew04
AG
I see his car around town fairly often but really don't anything about him
Quincey P. Morris
AG
I don't know if he sells Israeli flags but his care definitely has Israel, Israeli colors and the star of David on the doors so it wouldn't surprise me.
Adam East
His dad was the guy that killed Hitler.

(Those bunker/suicide stories are false).
rshall02
quote:
His dad was the guy that killed Hitler.

(Those bunker/suicide stories are false).

That theory cannot be proven.
Racer X
AG
"Doc" is a pretty interesting dude to talk to. He used to hang out at Sweet Eugene's (is that still there?). He lives in that spaceship trailer he usually has attched to the back of his car and sends any extra money he might have to an Isreali orphanage.
sixiron
AG
Sweet Eugenes is still there. i've only gone there once in the past few years.

i didn't see him hauling that spaceship the last couple times i saw him around town.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
He had it with him today. Happen to know why he's so hardcore about Israel?
rustybq99
AG
Doesn't Elijah have an engineering degree from A&M? I'm pretty sure he does.
Twelfthman99
AG
I think he does have an ENGR degree... I heard he gave up working in Engineering and moved back to CS to try to convert the masses. His spaceship trailor was usually parked off G. Bush East by the Wells Fargo ATM. Back in 96, he would park by the JP's office on Bush after football games and wave at fans driving by with a cross and the Israeli flag.

Now, with that said, he is nowhere near as weird as the dude that walks around CS wearing a Marine uniform, pot and tutu. He's usually toting a brief case on wheels. I've talked with UPD about him when I saw him on campus. They said he's strange, but they've never had a negative report filed on him.
PKPAggie1
George is the tutu wearing marine. He is very odd and smells worse than a rotting corpse but he is fairly harmless.

"I voted for it before I voted against it."
rachag03
AG
I saw him walking along George Bush one day and he had added some antennas with little gold pom poms on the ends to his pot...interesting!
Kendall
Doc has a life history that would make some of you guys cry. He has actually written a book about it. He does have a degree from A&M and is an extremely intelligent person amd a veru friendly guy. Just marches to a different drummer. He works for a number of resturants in town in marketing programs such as coupon. If you have coupons on your door at home, he probably is the one who delivered them. He gets a little from the resturants if you use them.

Woodie POSTED THIS!

[This message has been edited by Kendall (edited 8/29/2004 12:08a).]
Guitarsoup
AG
Doc and George both collect some kind of disability. Doc was arrested once for running around the grassy area where his spaceship was always parked on GB East naked with a sword (or foil sword.)

Doc delivered for Potato Shack for a long time, as well.

Doc still goes to Sweet Eugenes every day, and George shows up there quite a bit as well. George's coffee goes on Doc's tab.
Karma H
George eats at CiCi's a lot. I haven't seen him in a while. Does he sport the sailor outfit still?

Doc is a nice guy. He's harmless.

My favorite dude is the guy who does the trick at Bush and Wellborn on the street poll. That old guy is strong.
Whoop05
AG
The street pole guy!! He's dirrty.
The Fife
What's the book called?
double aught
AG
I have heard that he is dirrty to girls too. He ran with my kine class about four years ago. He would always tell us about the benefits of running. Pretty friendly guy.
war hymn aggie
AG
That dirty old man is still around?! His name is Bart. My wife & I nicknamed him "The Cruiser" when we were at A&M in the early-mid 80's.
I gave him that nickname because he was constantly patrolling the A&M swimming pool searching for chicks.

Guitarsoup- was that you that told the story on here awhile back about Doc & George and their Marching Band? That was funny!!
R.R. Ag
I too have heard that he is highly educated. I even heard he once taught at A&M. I heard he snapped and just does what he does now. He is a really nice guy though. We had a wreck once on Texas Ave. and He stopped and got out and directed traffic around us.
Smokedraw01
There is an Elijah clone in Huntsville. I don't know his name but he has a similar(but different) car.
Aggie99
AG
I dont know if any of you have seen her yet, but there is a lady that rides a bike around town and always has two white plastic grocery sacks hanging from the handles.

At first, I didnt think she was part of this crowd, until I kept seeing her around with her bike. Always with the bags, and always with the exact same clothing (Shorts, long sleeve jean shirt, and hat).

Nothing too strange,..she just rides around all of CS like that. I have always wondered what is in the bags.
Aggie99
AG
Elijah use to have a different car and spaceship but I dont know what happened to it. He also went a way for a while (back a few years ago) but is obviously back now. I see him at the Post Office quite often.

Anyone know where he went??
houstontexan
i think the guy that wears women's clothing and army helmets is homeless...i've been in the old appletree with him and he stanks to be damned.
BQ Mole Man
AG
Doc Savage (as I recall) was in the Aggie Band. From what I was once told, Viet Nam messed him up. He used to ride a big tricycle around town.
chinhster
I used to see the lady on the bike daily when my office was on University Dr. though I'm fairly certain she didn't always wear the same clothes. I'd always see her biking towards Albertsons and figured she really liked her produce fresh.

I think she lives somewhere in the neighborbood off Munson. I saw her pulling out (on her bike) from a house around there one time. Since my office is now on the opposite side of town, I rarely see her but when I do, it's now off Texas so maybe she goes to HEB now.

NoACDamnit
Bart lectured me for about 10 minutes in the MSC once on the evils of drinking Coke. I wanted to lecture him on the evils of a man wearing hot pants in public.
Smokedraw01
Does anyone remember the lady who used to hang "out at Taco Cabana? Billy Do, I see you!"
BusterAg
AG
I have reffed basketball games with Bart before. 7th grade girls basketball. He is a very scary individual. (shudder).
Burdizzo
AG
war hymn is right. Bart used to hang out in The Chicken too in the late-80's. He would wear a white t-shirt and maroon shorts, like the ones they issued you if you took PE. He'd walk around with a cup of beer and tell dirty jokes.
Y02
Elijah did disappear for while and showed back up with a different car and shiny new metal trailer that looks homemade. I've seen him several times recently outside Denny's.

If you haven't witnessed the pole balancing guy do his act then you haven't lived.
rjhtamu
AG
Ahh yes, College Station's finest Eccentrics.
rjhtamu
AG
It's funny how these guys are almost celebrities in College Station.
Macksimus
Right now, Elijah is at the coffee shop by the Tap.

He's there just about every morning too.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.