Anyone here do good animation/graphic design?

749 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Decay
Ryan the Temp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm trying to get some art done of me in the style of Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon. I want to call my next recital "How to Train Your Trombone" and make a fake movie poster for it.
C@LAg
honestly, the AI art generators are PERFECT for this. You just feed in a few pictures of you, and then prompt it to do it in the style of HTTYD and the results are fantastic.

hopefully someone who is savvy in using the ai generators can help you as the process is very straightforward. And takes minimal effort/.

n_touch
Ryan the Temp said:

I'm trying to get some art done of me in the style of Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon. I want to call my next recital "How to Train Your Trombone" and make a fake movie poster for it.
Above poster is correct. You can use the bing generator for it and it is free. Try to be as detailed as you can when you tell it what you want. It does a great job in my opinion making movie posters. Be careful when putting text on it since sometimes it looks a little off or there are misspellings.
AgTrip
I threw a few in from Bing, it does some good ones but the words are wonky...haha

Good luck working that out.

Ryan the Temp
AG
AI and brass instruments is hilarious.

But I'll give that a whirl.
MEENag
AG
Ryan the Temp said:

AI and brass instruments is hilarious.

But I'll give that a whirl.

Thanks!

FIFY
Decay
AG
HOW TOO YOUR TROMMNHON
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.