Jedi Mind Control

3,208 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by marble rye
3rd and 2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Have you ever noticed you can make people clap? Do it, I dare you. When someone is speaking and they end a sentence, start clapping. Everyone else will clap! I did it tonight. I was at a cooking class and the instructor started with," thanks for coming out tonight!" I stared clapping. Everyone else clapped. I then proceeded to start clapping at other awkward times, and you know what... Everyone followed along!

Try out your Jedi powers on other weak minded people today!

/kdrunk
/colol story bro
reb,
AG
if anything, a stormtrooper able to harness the force would have sith mind control powers

lol gtfo n00b
FNG
I have used it many times.
3rd and 2
AG
The dark side isn't evil! Just different!
BJM1781
AG
AgEng06
AG
Liquid Wrench
I'm not quite that bad, but I kinda like it when I'm at a routine lunch meeting or association deal and there's a new speaker who's all into it, like you can tell they've practiced in front a mirror and are pausing for audience cues. If I'm sitting next to a friend in the back we may give extra impassioned responses to pump them up.

AgLaw02
AG
Try this: when the audience applauds, compete with a friend to see who can keep clapping the longest. It can get awkward if you are competitive.
True Anomaly
AG
Usually when I run red lights, I can get at least one person to follow me
Ginormus Ag
AG
If you are a real Jedi, you will attempt your mind tricks at a Southern Baptist church during the first 30 of hymns on a Sunday morning.

If you get anyone to clap along with you, then you truly are a Jedi.
marble rye
AG
No references to Debo.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.