What's up with all the..

16,931 Views | 192 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by 62strat
JTrainsBabyCousin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
White guilt these days? It's floating around everywhere.. Social media has become an anti-white propaganda ****hole. Far Left SJW cucks everywhere.
AggieBand2004
AG
It's our small penii
riverrataggie
AG
I feel guilty I'm white. I'll guess I'll go back to sippin on my talisker 18. Woe is me.
JTrainsBabyCousin
quote:
It's our small penii
Sorry for your struggles there buddy.. Couldn't relate.
Talon2DSO
AG
These boobies don't make me feel guilty

Humorous Username
AG
Family didn't own slaves. No guilt here.
Talon2DSO
AG
I'm one generation away from selling chiclets to drunk coeds in matamoros. I feel zero guilt.
jP RAiNiN
quote:
I'm one generation away from selling chiclets to drunk coeds in matamoros. I feel zero guilt.
Explain this ****
Talon2DSO
AG
quote:
quote:
Explain this ****

I should say removed. I'm one generation removed. I come from a fairly poor mexican family. Border passed us over. We were the refuse of South texas. Generations of gringos treated my people and family like crap. Doesn't affect me one bit. I chose not to carry the burden of my ancestors. There is no need to feel angry for something someone in a prior generation did to someone I don't even know.
Humorous Username
AG
So.... not white?
Talon2DSO
AG
quote:
So.... not white?

I'm mexican bruh
BR0
quote:
Family didn't own slaves. No guilt here.

Family did own slaves. Don't give a ***** **** liberals.
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
My ggg-grandfather used to grow a bunch of cotton and had slaves. When he died he left all of his land to be split up among his kids. One of my gg-grandfather's brothers owned the piece next to his. Well his brother had a bunch of kids with but never married a black woman, so he was disowned by the rest of the family. He was still racist enough, though, that before he died he tried to get my gg-grandfather to take all of his land from him because he didn't think it should go to his black kids. My gg-grandfather wouldn't even take it because he was still so pissed. Anyway, now I have black kin-folk in that neck of the woods who are descended from both slaves and slave-masters, I still head out there quite a bit, whenever I can.
Furlock Bones
AG
I have zero guilt.
george92
Gawdamn wall wasn't built fast enough. Coming over here or being born here, whatever, taking good hard working white folk jobs.
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG

Gawdammit get down on your knees and say you're sorry for being white!
JTrainsBabyCousin
quote:
Gawdamn wall wasn't built fast enough. Coming over here or being born here, whatever, taking good hard working white folk jobs.
Figured a comment like this would come, but I didn't allude to being in support of a wall. Although, hasn't Mexico built up their Southern border with Guatemala? Seems like a bit of hypocrisy.
JTrainsBabyCousin
quote:

Gawdammit get down on your knees and say you're sorry for being white!
Cringe worthy.. yikes. This is taking white guilt to another level.
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
quote:
My ggg-grandfather used to grow a bunch of cotton and had slaves. When he died he left all of his land to be split up among his kids. One of my gg-grandfather's brothers owned the piece next to his. Well his brother had a bunch of kids with but never married a black woman, so he was disowned by the rest of the family. He was still racist enough, though, that before he died he tried to get my gg-grandfather to take all of his land from him because he didn't think it should go to his black kids. My gg-grandfather wouldn't even take it because he was still so pissed. Anyway, now I have black kin-folk in that neck of the woods who are descended from both slaves and slave-masters, I still head out there quite a bit, whenever I can.

Donde is this?
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
Why do you want to know?
Aggie
AG
quote:

You gotta be ****ing kidding me.. People actually did this
I don't care what my anyone did.... I'm not apologizing for anybody.
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
quote:
Why do you want to know?

Just curious bro. Being from east Texas, it sounds like somewhere out that way.
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
Ha, not too far off. Further East.
AliasMan02
AG
I don't have white guilt. Black America has a legit beef with the police, though. Many of those situations have been all kinds of messed up.
AggieP18
My entire sociology class today centered around the horrible history of Sully, and how whites, and the government are still directly responsible for most issues that plague the black community. This professor spends every class slighting white people, while peddling her leftist ideology. All of this, and she has never given one idea on how to stop these issues. I'm sorry but if you don't like this state or this country go try living somewhere else.
AliasMan02
AG
quote:
My entire sociology class today centered around the horrible history of Sully, and how whites, and the government are still directly responsible for most issues that plague the black community. This professor spends every class slighting white people, while peddling her leftist ideology. All of this, and she has never given one idea on how to stop these issues. I'm sorry but if you don't like this state or this country go try living somewhere else.

One should always discuss solutions as well as problems.

However, are you suggesting that the historical disenfranchisement of blacks in America is not at the root of the issues that plague that community?
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
quote:
quote:

However, are you suggesting that the historical disenfranchisement of blacks in America is not at the root of the issues that plague that community?

In

JTrainsBabyCousin
quote:

The place I work at, there are plenty of black and hispanic people in upper management. Just as many if not more than whites. Several of them elevated to the positions with relative ease. I've never seen the blatant holding down of other cultures in person that you read about online. There's equal opportunity everywhere and no real "plagues" on communities anymore other than self inflicted wounds. If there are, they're microscopic in comparison to what it was back in the day and easily avoidable.
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

The place I work at, there are plenty of black and hispanic people in upper management. Just as many if not more than whites. Several of them elevated to the positions with relative ease. I've never seen the blatant holding down of other cultures in person that you read about online. There's equal opportunity everywhere and no real "plagues" on communities anymore other than self inflicted wounds. If there are, they're microscopic in comparison to what it was back in the day and easily avoidable.

Your whiteness just won't allow you to see it. Racist.
JTrainsBabyCousin
quote:

Your whiteness just won't allow you to see it. Racist.
I know I know.. Just give me one of those "So Sorry" shirts from the picture above and line me up in shackles with the rest of those enlightened people.
AggieP18
No, I do agree with you 100% about that, they have definitely been mistreated. This prof also talked about how Sully was a white supremacist because he was a Texas ranger. To round out the class she talked about how native Americans didn't know that whites would retaliate when they went about stealing horses from settlers. I understand it was sport in there culture, but after awhile I don't think they continued to think it was a good idea to steal from settlers when they were met with lead.
Talon2DSO
AG
quote:

Not true. I'm doing the job they refuse. Landscaping.
JTrainsBabyCousin
quote:
quote:

Not true. I'm doing the job they refuse. Landscaping.
Landscaping isn't a bad gig if you have the right clients.. It can pay well and you don't have to work with the public to a large degree.
AliasMan02
AG
My bad. The history of race relations in America has no bearing whatsoever on the current situation.
george92
Gawdamn Mexicans taking jobs from hard working Guatamalens and Hondurans.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.