How long until my generation starts

3,447 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by MarathonAg12
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
complaining about the saber, cannon and rifle on the Aggie Ring as too violent? Which will also cue in the notation for "let's change the design...we have moved on as a university".

P.S. I was a CT and love my Ring...this is just something I see people *****ing about later.
H.E. Pennypacker
AG
Well, obviously not before you started pre-griping about their griping. Different side of the same coin.
MarathonAg12
quote:
Well, obviously not before you started pre-griping about their griping. Different side of the same coin.

You can make that argument for anything in life.
Professor Frick
AG
quote:
quote:

judging by this thread, arguing about anything in life seems to be your expertise.
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
quote:
quote:

judging by this thread, arguing about anything in life seems to be your expertise.

I disagree with that

/OP
Beer Baron
AG
The only thing stupider than their hypothetical argument is your preemptive pearl clutching at their hypothetical argument.
MarathonAg12
This thread was just meant to poke fun at us younger Ags in a sarcastic manner to stir the pot.

A swing and a miss. I'll go take a lap coach.
BR0
People your generation don't matter. The donors matter. I assure you if A&M starts doing **** like that and caving into the SJW agenda, the school will immediately lose millions upon millions in donations. Aggies will not tolerate that bull*****

That's cool that you were joking though.
EFE
AG
quote:
This thread was just meant to poke fun at us younger Ags in a sarcastic manner to stir the pot.

A swing and a miss. I'll go take a lap coach.

Thanks, Farva!
Slicer97
AG
There are no safe spaces at Texas A&M. There are Aggies who man (or woman, as the case may be) the **** up and extend their middle finger to all that is wrong with in the world, and insignificant folk who simply had the means and good fortune to attend the university but never understood the privilege of doing so.
tbirdspur2010
AG
quote:
The only thing stupider than their hypothetical argument is your preemptive pearl clutching at their hypothetical argument.

BB spoke truth.

Per par.
Professor Frick
AG
Btw, did y'all know that "Pearl clutching" is a disgusting new fad sweeping Japan, where men are surreptitiously ejaculating into women's purses?

I mean, it's not, but it could be.
BackwardsInBoots
ME92
AG
Don't be too sure about that. I wear a necklace with a bullet on it. My boss is upset with me about it. I'm expecting an email from HR any day now.
Beer Baron
AG
It sounds tacky as hell. Maybe that's why.
Beer Baron
AG
It's rare that one of you people makes me spit out coffee, but this did the trick.
EFE
AG
If it's an earned hogs tooth, it's cool AF and I want to buy ME92 a beer and hear the story. If not, it's pretty dewschy.
MarathonAg12
quote:
If it's an earned hogs tooth, it's cool AF and I want to buy ME92 a beer and hear the story. If not, it's pretty dewschy.

Maybe there is a good story behind it from military service. dewsh.
Buck Compton
AG
quote:
quote:

Maybe there is a good story behind it from military service. dewsh.
Look up hog's tooth. HTH.
reb,
AG
Shut the **** up you little brat
MarathonAg12
ohhhhhhhh. just looked it up. My apologies.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.