Embarrassing Admissions

16,717 Views | 111 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by FNG
Dale Earnhardts Stache
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
You didn't have a travel Scrabble set with you by any chance?
MooreTrucker
oldschool87
AG
quote:
Not a chance...
Girlhowdy
AG
Mine is a post-poo story. I was at a Christmas party of my husband's new boss along with his colleagues. I was elegantly dressed. Had to excuse myself to the restroom and quickly returned to the party. A waitress pulled me aside and said, 'Thought you would want to know you have tucked your skirt into the top of your underwear.' I think I made quite an impression on the new boss.
marble rye
AG
I'll tell one that a close friend had.

She said she and her man were making out and doing the reciprocation dance. Later, he said, "that's a cute little mole on your ass." She's thought to herself, "I don't have a mole on my ass..."

I like to tell her she's my dingleberry.
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
quote:
I'll tell one that a close friend had.

She said she and her man were making out and doing the reciprocation dance. Later, he said, "that's a cute little mole on your ass." She's thought to herself, "I don't have a mole on my ass..."

I like to tell her she's my dingleberry.
Stop
cheezag03
AG
  • Kindergarten - I'm taking a dump, like cow pattie consistency, and the fire alarm goes off. its a drill and the teacher busts open the door and tells me I have to get out now. I didn't get to wipe.
  • 6th grade - My mom fed me chimichangas with beans and rice before soccer practice. My stomach starts bubbling up during warmups so I haul ass to the pasture across the road. I **** my pants on the way and the kids could see it coming down my leg. A friends dad had a burlap sack and he covered the front seat of his truck after I used grass and tallow leaves to wipe off as much poop as I could
  • 2013 - hiking mountains in Virginia with friends. Sprain my ankle and hit my head on a rock and pass out. Wake up with **** in my pants on the top of the mountain. Luckily it started pouring when we were halfway down and I was able to rinse off real good before the ride home.

**** happens! I don't know of many who don't have a good ****ting themselves or ****ting in open public story.

Other than that I got caught jacking off to the Telumundo used car shows with the hot Latinas when I was in junior high. I'd try to hold off to when they had the beach dance shows, but a 13 year old boner cannot be stopped.
FNG
quote:

Was there a sound like mud hitting curtains?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.