Embarrassing Admissions

16,716 Views | 111 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by FNG
haircut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Spill your guts about something that has happened to you. Your story is safe here and will not be shared anywhere outside of this forum.

The other day I went mounting biking with a friend. He's super fast and I used to be super fast, but I'm not anymore. We road way past my point of exhaustion but I made it out unscathed. Afterward, I went to eat solo at the boat house grill off 620 and downed my limit of fried catfish, hush puppies and fries. As I set out back to my apartment, my stomach really started hurting and instead of using a gas station bathroom, I tried to hold it until my apartment. Once I parked, I was hit with an unstoppable force and completely shat in my biking shorts. Fortunately, the spandex around my legs held everything in and I had shorts over them, so nobody saw see the mishap.
histag10
AG
I thought this was another thread about how A&M now accepts roughly 66%
Human
AG
I got admitted to A&M many years ago
Human
AG
quote:
I thought this was another thread about how A&M now accepts roughly 66%

Damnit you wh8re!!!
Beer Baron
AG
"Embarrassing Emissions" would be a much more interesting thread.
UncleStephry
My real name is Hank Toms
Joe Exotic
AG
I once performed oral sex on a pre-op trannie and found out afterwards it was really a man
ClickClack
AG
quote:
The other day I went mounting biking with a friend. He's super fast and I used to be super fast, but I'm not anymore. We road way past my point of exhaustion but I made it out unscathed. Afterward, I went to eat solo at the boat house grill off 620 and downed my limit of fried catfish, hush puppies and fries. As I set out back to my apartment, my stomach really started hurting and instead of using a gas station bathroom, I tried to hold it until my apartment. Once I parked, I was hit with an unstoppable force and completely shat in my biking shorts. Fortunately, the spandex around my legs held everything in and I had shorts over them, so nobody saw see the mishap.

Human
AG
It's not like you swallowed, right?

You didn't swallow, right?
Beer Baron
AG
That was a very special Tuesday afternoon.
Flashdiaz
AG
one time I pushed my sister down the stairs and blamed it on the dog.
Claude!
I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom.
EVA3
AG
Dude. You wore biking shorts to a restaurant?
haircut
AG
quote:
Dude. You wore biking shorts to a restaurant?
yes, but I had regular shorts over them
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Here's a quick list of things I like that I get ridiculed for around here. Not really embarrassed about any of them though.

Star Wars prequels
Lord of the Rings
Friends
Fast & Furious movies
Backstreet Boys
Ketchup on burgers

I'm sure there are others.
blumpkin
AG
I'm not voting for Trump.

I think Joel Klatt is good.

I think dinosaurs are good.

I think Chinese throwing stars are good.
histag10
AG
quote:

If you arent voting for Trump, you are voting for Hillary

/people who dont understand how voting works
Swarely
I don't know how to tie a tie.
Sapper Redux
I post on the Politics Board
chipotle
Everyday I peruse the "post a pic" thread and everyday I struggle to refrain myself from asking "how much for the white woman?"
BassCowboy33
I think Gary Danielson is the best color commentator in college football...and Joel Klatt is a close second.
haircut
AG
quote:
I think Gary Danielson is the best color commentator in college football...and Joel Klatt is a close second.
I couldn't pick them out of a lineup.
BassCowboy33
quote:
quote:
I couldn't pick them out of a lineup.

I'll admit to being a football snob. Danielson, while tending to lean heavily on SEC favorites, brings an ucanny eye for minutia about formations, off-camera happenings, and foreshadowing predictions. There simply isn't anyone better at the college level. The NFL has Aikman and Collinsworth, who are both fantastic.

Klatt will just flat out say something is stupid and doesn't put lipstick on a pig like Jon Gruden or his ilk seem to do.
HBCanine08
AG
I got really drunk once and asked my ex's BF (now husband) how my dik tasted. Embarrassing because she is actually a nice/decent person and I wish I could've apologized to her.
3rd and 2
AG
My high school girl friend made me wrap it up double before we did it for the first time.
Gigemags05
AG
quote:

I think Joel Klatt is good.

I think dinosaurs are good.

I think Chinese throwing stars are good.
Joel Klatt is one of the worst in the genre. He is wrong about almost everything he talks about.
Human
AG
quote:
My high school girl friend made me wrap it up double before we did it for the first time.
AggieHaylea13
AG
Back when I was 19, I got engaged to a guy that I hadn't been dating even a year. We were young and he still lived at home with his parents. I was over one afternoon, got bored, and was playing solitaire on his computer when I saw a very suspicious window minimized on the desktop. It said "LittleBigOne88's Profile". Went home and did some investigating. Come to find out, it was his profile on a website called "X Tube" and he was commenting on all these trannies' pictures about how hot they were and how bad he wanted them. This was also how I found out he was into dudes as well.

The embarrassing part is that I continued to stay with his bunk ass for another 3 years after that before I wised up and left. Luckily we never got married.
80s Guy
quote:

T&P's for your micropeen
3rd and 2
AG
quote:
quote:

T&P's for your micropeen
Thanks
Sapper Redux
quote:

Does that even count as sex for you?
Beer Baron
AG

quote:
LittleBigOne88
DannyDuberstein
AG
She was just trying to prevent you from blowing your load in the first 2 seconds like the 15 HS guys she ****ed before you. Experienced gal.
AggieHaylea13
AG
quote:

quote:
LittleBigOne88

LOL I know right? It wasn't even big.
3rd and 2
AG
quote:
She was just trying to prevent you from blowing your load in the first 2 seconds like the 15 HS guys she ****ed before you. Experienced gal.
Still only lasted 2 seconds
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.