Johnny Depp & Amber Heard

9,673 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Amazing Moves
Humorous Username
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That's that Manor education coming through.
03_Aggie
quote:
I'm just gonna go ahead and make this thread not suck so much.

If she sucked more she probably could've saved her marriage.
toucan82
quote:
Because Amber Heard did such a great job of creating one of the top 10 characters in cinematic history...oh wait...
Edward Scissorhands was good but not Top 10
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
quote:
Because Amber Heard did such a great job of creating one of the top 10 characters in cinematic history...oh wait...
Edward Scissorhands was good but not Top 10
Jack Sparrow, dude.
Hagen95
AG
I'm not sure one can claim Jack Sparrow as a top 10 cinematic character. There are a lot of movies out there. Maybe a top 10 pirate movie character. Or perhaps a top 10 Disney pirate movies character.
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
I'm not sure one can claim Jack Sparrow as a top 10 cinematic character. There are a lot of movies out there. Maybe a top 10 pirate movie character. Or perhaps a top 10 Disney pirate movies character.
You shut your stinking mouth hole with your dirty lies.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
Her donating the money (he gets NO tax write-off) helps her story seem more truthful to many people and that's just an undeniable fact. His sending the money pronto was a good PR move on his part.
malibu9in1
Flame away. I didn't know who she even was??
BassCowboy33
quote:
quote:
You shut your stinking mouth hole with your dirty lies.

I don't think most people realize how close Deep was to winning that Oscar over Sean Penn. The youngin's on this thread may not fully realize how revolutionary and crazy the fervor was for that character.
Tomdoss92
AG
blumpkin
AG
quote:
good for him, getting to f*** her one last time
Cheer for a woman beater.

I'll give the benefit of the doubt & assume that he and the people who liked his post dont know that he's a woman beater.
Humorous Username
AG
Dude, you're username is slang for getting your cock sucked while you take a dump. I wouldn't be getting all high and mighty with Slicer.
blumpkin
AG
BURN
Humorous Username
AG
IrishTxAggie
AG
Slicer about to get a new person to pick on besides me!!

Tomdoss92
AG
quote:
Slicer about to get a new person to pick on besides me!!

oh like there is one person
IrishTxAggie
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
quote:
good for him, getting to f*** her one last time
Cheer for a woman beater.

I'll give the benefit of the doubt & assume that he and the people who liked his post dont know that he's a woman beater.

How do you KNOW that he's a woman beater? Maybe she's a lying skank. Odds are even each either way, IMO.
blumpkin
AG
Is Depp an Aggie recruit or something? Since when were damning pictures and text messages not good enough in the court of Texags?
Slicer97
AG
No Colin, you are the chosen. Some rando that would fashion hisself after a toilet seat beej is hardly worthy of my attention. A mick chicken farmer what cain't find a hole is far more entertaining.
IrishTxAggie
AG
quote:
No Colin, you are the chosen. Some rando that would fashion hisself after a toilet seat beej is hardly worthy of my attention. A mick chicken farmer what cain't find a hole is far more entertaining.

Was worth a shot.
Slicer97
AG
It really wasn't. Now put your cargo shorts back on and go try to find a willing female. You won't, but you still need to try.
blumpkin
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
Since when were damning pictures and text messages not good enough in the court of Texags?
Like Photoshop hasn't been invented and test messages can't be faked.

But seriously, I have no idea WTF you are talking about.
The Fall Guy
AG
He pulled a Nightmare on her.

BillYeoman
quote:
People saying she's entitled to his money because of communal property BS. He's worth as much as he is because of the Jack Sparrow character. She didn't have any part in helping him build his net worth. Especially after less than two years of marriage.

Then Depp shouldn't have married her....
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Two words. Pre nup.
aTmAg
AG
quote:
People saying she's entitled to his money because of communal property BS. He's worth as much as he is because of the Jack Sparrow character. She didn't have any part in helping him build his net worth. Especially after less than two years of marriage.
I believe she is only entitled to half the money made during those 2 years. If some chick married some CEO with $1B, and then divorced him the next day, she wouldn't be entitled to $500M. At least in most states.
Amazing Moves
Would've smashed Tina.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.