Fish camp gunna fish camp

5,389 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Inspector Javert
corpusfishy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
From the Aggie subreddit:

quote:
Throw away for obvious reasons. I am a incoming male freshman, at attended Fish Camp within the last few weeks. I know there is a lot of rowdiness and horse play at FC, but I feel like it went too far. Within hours of arrive at A&M, one of the male "counsellors" reached out and grabbed my butt as I was walking by. I saw him do it to other people too, and I don't think there was any sexual intent behind it but it still made me uncomfortable. Later that day, after arriving at the camp, another male counselor did the exact same thing while I was entering a room. Again it was in public and I don't think he was being perverted but it made me feel very uncomfortable. This time I looked at him and asked him to stop. He brushed it off with a laugh. The last time it happened was with the same guy who did it the first time. This time he literally grabbed my butt and squeezed for a second as I was walking by. I hate to sound gross but it was more than just a little grab, and it seemed like there was a sexual intent behind it. It made me really really uncomfortable. I stopped and told him not to ever touch me again. He laughed.

My question is... Am I overreacting? Has this happened to anyone else? I never saw it happen to a girl, but it should not matter what gender the person is, it made me feel gross and embarrassed. Is there a way I can anonymously contact the fish camp leader (whoever that is) and let them know what happened? I'll be honest, it was a pretty terrible way to be welcomed to the Aggie family.

chipotle
here we go
chipotle
fish camp
histag10
AG
so the complainant is a guy? So he's accusing us of having gay fish camp counselors? Nonsense!
duffelpud
AG
Smee
FOW
suburban cowboy
AG
Gay
The Collective
AG
I would call troll, but I completely believe the original story.
AliasMan02
AG
Unwanted physical contact? One warning, then punch in the face or kick in the balls, dealer's choice. Story would be much better.
MouthBQ98
AG
Fish camp now seems to exist for type A upperclassmen to torment introverts that show up, and try to pick out freshmen to sex up.
Flashdiaz
AG
what happened to defending yourself and kicking someone's ass or has this been replaced by whining about it online?
crowman2010
AG
P***y alert!
redd38
AG
Surprised it took this long for this year's embarrassing fish camp thread.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Surprised BB hasn't asked for pics yet.
AggieHaylea13
AG
Only a dude afraid of being gay would be that offended by a little grab ass. Get over it, kid. I'm more offended that my ass didn't get grabbed at Fish Camp.
Slicer97
AG
This kid will still be a virgin when he graduates.
Professor Frick
AG
quote:
so the complainant is a guy? So he's accusing us of having gay fish camp counselors? Nonsense!

I'm more outraged that Kanye is a camp counselor in the first place.
TXAG 05
AG
Aggie jokes write themselves
AliasMan02
AG
quote:
We're immune to jokes for at least a week or two with what's going on in Austin.
tbirdspur2010
AG
quote:
quote:
We're immune to jokes for at least a week or two with what's going on in Austin.
We like Mario when he blinkin'
GAC06
AG
quote:
This kid will still be a virgin when he graduates.

Unless he caves and lets that fish camp dude **** him
The Dog Lord
AG
oldschool87
AG
OP said horse play, I can honestly say I have never used that in a sentence. What else do you need to know?
Inspector Javert
Bet that counselor is a closet butt pirate
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.