Donald Trump

8,612 Views | 64 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Mayor Rob Ford
03_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
Here's the Cliff Notes on Trump:

Court papers from his first divorce include and accusation that he raped and beat his wife for recommending a plastic surgeon that he thought had "butchered" him.

Groped and attempted to rape a woman (Jill Harth) who was in his home as part of a business meeting in 1992.

Cheated on both of his previous wives, and bragged about it publicly.

Shortly after Princess Diana's death, said in a radio interview that if she had lived he "coulda nailed her"

Has been accused of raping a 13 year old girl at a party in 1994 (a story dismissed by most people at first, but getting more traction as other incidents of abuse come to light)

Trump University no explanation necessary

Routinely refuses to pay small contractors for no other reason than the fact that he can get away with it and he enjoys screwing people over (he has actually said that).

According to Politifact, he lies 70% of the time, stretches the truth 26% of the time, and tells the truth only 4% of the time. In other words, he is a pathological liar. (His latest doozy involves an imagined conversation with a "top cop" in Chicago. It turns out that he made up the whole thing.)

Pretended to be a media spokesman named John Miller so he could call reporters and brag about himself. When confronted with a recording that was obviously him, he lied and said it wasn't him.

Ridiculed and mocked a disabled reporter.

By his own admission, he never reads. He gets all his information from "watching the shows"

Said he doesn't like having black people counting his money because they are "lazy".

He and his father, another notoriously unscrupulous businessman, have been cited numerous times for housing discrimination. (The money that his father inherited to start his business came from his own father, who had made his fortune owning brothels.)

Has sued a NYT reporter who wrote a book about his finances and concluded that he was only worth $150-250 million. The suit was tossed, but as part of that suit, Trump was deposed. The Washington Post went through the deposition and found 30 instances where Trump lied (under oath.) In the lawsuit, when presented with common terms such as "Net Present Value" and "GAAP", he did not know what they were. So much for that Wharton education.

On the intellect side, his claims of academic achievement at Wharton appear to be greatly exaggerated. He went there. He graduated with a bachelor's degree in economics. That's about it. No "top of his class" nonsense.

Based on his performance in the debates:

He does not know what the nuclear triad is.

He does not know how many articles are in the Constitution.

So, Trump appears to be a misogynist, a racist, a narcissist, a pathological liar, a sexual deviant, a bully, appallingly ignorant about the Constitution and world affairs, a crook, probably a sociopath, and generally a rotten human being. And in a sociopath vs. sociopath spelling bee, I still think Whitey Bulger would come out ahead. He's probably smarter than some people, but as master criminals go, Whitey has it all over him.

As for Hillary, you have to wade through all the right wing nonsense on the web to try to weed out any useful information, but as far as I can tell, she has been accused of a lot of stuff and no one seems to be able to catch her at anything. Either she is one of the shrewdest criminals of all time, or a lot of people are just making stuff up and hoping that something sticks. Hillary's biggest advantage in all this is that most of the entities going after her have less credibility than she does.

From what I can gather, the Clinton Foundation takes money from rich people to give to poor people, and some of those rich people asked for favors in return. The evidence suggests that they were politely turned down. Not sure what the story is there. Yeah, I think Hillary is too cozy with Wall Street, and her obsession with being President is more than a little creepy, but she doesn't have near the baggage that Trump has. Hell, Jeffrey Dahmer didn't have near the baggage that Trump has.

Sounds like a Kennedy, shouldn't folks your way love him for that?
BostonAg74
quote:
Not quite. When Teddy drove off that bridge, he was ashamed and he tried to hide it. If Trump had driven off that bridge, the first call he would have made the next morning would have been to Howard Stern so he could brag about the "world class" woman he left in the car.
FNG
quote:
quote:
Not quite. When Teddy drove off that bridge, he was ashamed and he tried to hide it. If Trump had driven off that bridge, the first call he would have made the next morning would have been to Howard Stern so he could brag about the "world class" woman he left in the car.

Kennedy and Clinton have a lot in common.

They are both responsible for deaths of people they knew personally and yet mindless liberals (redundant) will continue to vote for them every election cycle because truth and facts are not acknowledged by mindless liberals (again, redundant).

And Kennedy made jokes about that death in later years. Like Hillary, he somehow felt above the law. And like Hillary, amassed a great fortune while never having a real job and only ever feeding off the public teet.

But I am sure they are both shining examples of virtue.
TheMasterplan
Still don't see how that list trumps Hillary voting for war and leading the USA into Libya which is now an ISIS ****hole.

Not only that she voted for the patriot act.

She's pro-war and anti-civil liberties. If elected, democrats are no longer allowed to complain about Bush because that is exactly what she is. She's got neo-con foreign policy makers in her corner.
Buck O Five
AG
I used to think Donald Trump was the embodiment of Idiocracy, but President Camacho was at least honest.

Token
AG
two more months and i won't have to hear from him ever again

i cannot believe there were people that voted (and will vote) for this monumental, racist, dumbass
haircut
AG
quote:

i cannot believe there were people that voted (and will vote) for this monumental, racist, dumbass
Flagged for trolling.
Kitten With A Whip
quote:
Here's the Cliff Notes on Trump:

Court papers from his first divorce include and accusation that he raped and beat his wife for recommending a plastic surgeon that he thought had "butchered" him.

Groped and attempted to rape a woman (Jill Harth) who was in his home as part of a business meeting in 1992.

Cheated on both of his previous wives, and bragged about it publicly.

Shortly after Princess Diana's death, said in a radio interview that if she had lived he "coulda nailed her"

Has been accused of raping a 13 year old girl at a party in 1994 (a story dismissed by most people at first, but getting more traction as other incidents of abuse come to light)

Trump University no explanation necessary

Routinely refuses to pay small contractors for no other reason than the fact that he can get away with it and he enjoys screwing people over (he has actually said that).

According to Politifact, he lies 70% of the time, stretches the truth 26% of the time, and tells the truth only 4% of the time. In other words, he is a pathological liar. (His latest doozy involves an imagined conversation with a "top cop" in Chicago. It turns out that he made up the whole thing.)

Pretended to be a media spokesman named John Miller so he could call reporters and brag about himself. When confronted with a recording that was obviously him, he lied and said it wasn't him.

Ridiculed and mocked a disabled reporter.

By his own admission, he never reads. He gets all his information from "watching the shows"

Said he doesn't like having black people counting his money because they are "lazy".

He and his father, another notoriously unscrupulous businessman, have been cited numerous times for housing discrimination. (The money that his father inherited to start his business came from his own father, who had made his fortune owning brothels.)

Has sued a NYT reporter who wrote a book about his finances and concluded that he was only worth $150-250 million. The suit was tossed, but as part of that suit, Trump was deposed. The Washington Post went through the deposition and found 30 instances where Trump lied (under oath.) In the lawsuit, when presented with common terms such as "Net Present Value" and "GAAP", he did not know what they were. So much for that Wharton education.

On the intellect side, his claims of academic achievement at Wharton appear to be greatly exaggerated. He went there. He graduated with a bachelor's degree in economics. That's about it. No "top of his class" nonsense.

Based on his performance in the debates:

He does not know what the nuclear triad is.

He does not know how many articles are in the Constitution.

So, Trump appears to be a misogynist, a racist, a narcissist, a pathological liar, a sexual deviant, a bully, appallingly ignorant about the Constitution and world affairs, a crook, probably a sociopath, and generally a rotten human being. And in a sociopath vs. sociopath spelling bee, I still think Whitey Bulger would come out ahead. He's probably smarter than some people, but as master criminals go, Whitey has it all over him.

As for Hillary, you have to wade through all the right wing nonsense on the web to try to weed out any useful information, but as far as I can tell, she has been accused of a lot of stuff and no one seems to be able to catch her at anything. Either she is one of the shrewdest criminals of all time, or a lot of people are just making stuff up and hoping that something sticks. Hillary's biggest advantage in all this is that most of the entities going after her have less credibility than she does.

From what I can gather, the Clinton Foundation takes money from rich people to give to poor people, and some of those rich people asked for favors in return. The evidence suggests that they were politely turned down. Not sure what the story is there. Yeah, I think Hillary is too cozy with Wall Street, and her obsession with being President is more than a little creepy, but she doesn't have near the baggage that Trump has. Hell, Jeffrey Dahmer didn't have near the baggage that Trump has.
Anyone can flap their gums or type up a bunch of accusations. Lets see you link all these allegations from credible sources. Memes don't count.
nai06
AG
At least you could be certain Burger would get **** done
Furlock Bones
AG
Holy ***** Boston is goal tending for teddy k committing murder. Is this real life?

Cheo
Vote for D'Jasper Probincrux III
haircut
AG
Two thumbs up for the MF'n boss!
Looking to win, not take a loss
He'll slept they ho, like Matt Davis
Not trying to **** us over,
He tryna save us

I love Donald Trump
PrincessButtercup
AG
quote:
Still don't see how that list trumps Hillary voting for war and leading the USA into Libya which is now an ISIS ****hole.

Not only that she voted for the patriot act.

She's pro-war and anti-civil liberties. If elected, democrats are no longer allowed to complain about Bush because that is exactly what she is. She's got neo-con foreign policy makers in her corner.
corpusfishy
Anyone voting for Johnson is an idiot.
TheMasterplan
quote:
Anyone voting for Johnson is an idiot.
I believe he's the best candidate and has a track record, along with Bill Weld, of cutting taxes. He'd also like to abolish the IRS which is great for any american living overseas. Also, middle east intervention has been a disaster and I'd like to see an end to it.

The libertarian town halls have been the only semblance of intellectual political discussion this entire election campaign.
TheMasterplan
quote:

Ah, you're the type of person that has bought into the, "vote democrat or you're racist/sexist/stupid." Believe it or not, there are legitimate reasons for voting for him and the media is completely in the tank for Hillary and takes everything Trump has said out of context to make him sound racist/sexist etc. Talk policy instead of complaining about someone being a big meanie.

If you actually cared more about substance than generalities, you'd know that Hillary Clinton is the bigger racist. Take a look at the crime policies of the 90s that are backed by the Clintons. You're going to care more about Trump saying a mean thing than policies responsible for the imprisonment of black men? Come on man.

nai06
AG
quote:
Talk policy instead of complaining about someone being a big meanie.

I wish someone would get Donald Trump to do this.
Token
AG
quote:
quote:

Ah, you're the type of person that has bought into the, "vote democrat or you're racist/sexist/stupid." Believe it or not, there are legitimate reasons for voting for him and the media is completely in the tank for Hillary and takes everything Trump has said out of context to make him sound racist/sexist etc. Talk policy instead of complaining about someone being a big meanie.

If you actually cared more about substance than generalities, you'd know that Hillary Clinton is the bigger racist. Take a look at the crime policies of the 90s that are backed by the Clintons. You're going to care more about Trump saying a mean thing than policies responsible for the imprisonment of black men? Come on man.

lol where did you get your tinfoil hat from
TheMasterplan
quote:
quote:
quote:

lol where did you get your tinfoil hat from
Not conspiracy stuff dude. Just an observation of people that care more about emotional issues and making generalizations than discussing real policy decisions that Hillary has made in the past that are detrimental to the country. Those policy decisions can easily debunk any character claim made against Trump and has inarguably had a large negative effect on America.
wheelsoff
I, for one, welcome our new Hilary or Trump overlord...
AgsLv44
AG
I don't care for either, but Trump disgusts me on so many levels. I'm conservative, but when he speaks I cringe.
Tomdoss92
AG
quote:
I don't care for either, but Trump disgusts me on so many levels. I'm conservative, but when he speaks I cringe.

I agree but then I think of the alternative.
At least if Trump wins it'll really upset Rosie O'Donnell.
AgsLv44
AG
quote:
quote:

I'm not a Rosie fan, but the way he speaks about others is repulsive & not someone I want children/youth to look up to.

Okay, I'm done.
riverrataggie
AG
Name a president after George H Bush that you really can say was a role model or someone you looked up too?
BostonAg74
quote:
Name a president after George H Bush that you really can say was a role model or someone you looked up too?
I don't think you would like my answer.....

riverrataggie
AG
quote:
quote:
I don't think you would like my answer.....

Eh, you assume I give two sh*ts about your answer.
FNG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm not a Rosie fan, but the way he speaks about others is repulsive & not someone I want children/youth to look up to.

Okay, I'm done.

Hillary doesn't say bad things about people. They just die.
BostonAg74
quote:
Eh, you assume I give two sh*ts about your answer.
So, not nearly as little I care if you like my answer.

And for what it's worth, I thought Eisenhower was a pretty good role model, too. In retrospect, it turns out that he may have been one of our greatest presidents.
FCBlitz
quote:

Felt the same way when Obama was elected.
BostonAg74
quote:
Felt the same way when Obama was elected.
Well, bless your little heart.
Mayor Rob Ford
Just write me in. I'll take care of all of you.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.