Personal connections to violent crimes?

53,710 Views | 274 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Willis
dds08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gota De Limon said:

This woman is a close family friend. One of my aunts still won't believe she's guilty.

Her daughter had the hots for me when I was 18. Her mother did everything she could to try to hook us up.

Dodged that bullet. (maybe literally)

http://murderpedia.org/female.C/c/cisneros-dora.htm
I just ended a short stint of a deal with this girl I was seeing.

When we were still talking a month or so ago we came across a hypothetical about what would end our togetherness.

She said if either one of us pulled a gun on each other, it would be over.

I said, for me it wouldn't be over. I told her I would still want to be with her if she pulled a gun on me.

I told her, as a matter of fact, "If you pulled the trigger, you'd be doing me a favor. With my bad kidneys, dialysis and constant tinnitus and ringing in ear, I'm about ready to go."

I'm done with this life.

Whatever you do, shoot to kill or else I would be highly upset.

While all the while you would have to live with life in prison. Sitting in jail, rotting away in regret.
ellebee
Beer Baron
AG
I feel like someone on the news is going to refer to that post as a "manifesto" someday.
Post removed:
by user
PseudonymK
AG
Wow.
GinaLinetti
AG
ellebee
There was this time when I was posting on TexAgs and this dude went crazy...
Geralt of Rivia
S
#SeekTreatment
agdaddy04
AG
At least he said it with a smile
histag10
AG
agdaddy04 said:

At least he said it with a smile

It actually just made it creepier...
BlueAg2003
dds08
AG
There was a long silence afterwards.

I guess she was at a loss for words.
c-jags
tdm89 said:

c-jags said:

my bully in middle school was shot and killed by his BiL.

we reconciled in HS and became friends before this.

apparently the guy (ex bully and now friend)'s wife's sister and her husband's marriage was on the rocks. she was staying with my former bully and his wife with the kids. BiL came over shot my friend, wife's sister, and wife then took his kids and left my friends kids there alone with dead parents and a dying aunt.

i remember when an amber alert went out for Wall, TX and i was confused as heck what could have happened there as it's a really small rural community.

I went to high school with the BiL. Sad deal all around.

Damn. Sorry. It was a really sad story.
dds08
AG
Life.

Sometimes you are lying beside still waters or sitting at a table where your cup overflows!

Other times you're walking down the valley of the shadow of death.

One things for certain. You will get a taste of both.

~sigh~

That's why I believe I don't value or place such a high value on my own life. When people make life an idol, it bites em when they have to experience the valley.

Thank goodness this life is a small blip compared to eternity. It will all be over soon.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
"I like beavers. Healthy beavers are important" -- Olin Buchanan 6/11/2021
redass89
Saw this guy in passing almost daily and would occasionally make small talk. Our morning schedules would overlap I guess. He was quiet and seemed very reserved. I was shocked to hear he did something like this at the time.

http://www.theeagle.com/news/local/bryan-man-convicted-in-murders-ordered-to-serve-two-life/article_18dbfd7e-40bb-11e7-866e-b3392ec413b3.html
"Fight em' till hell freezes over, then fight em' on ice"
Murphag
Here goes - I knew the family of the girl who Ira Einhorn killed and they found her mummified body in a steamer trunk in his apt. months later in Pennsylvania. He was a well-known hippie and strangely had big corporations listening to his new-age advice. Arlen Specter (yes, the Democrat Senator) vouched for him, got him bail, and he skipped the country. Ensued a 22-yr worldwide manhunt. Big news they caught him in France right before 9/11. The family never let up on him! There's a TV movie called The Unicorn Killer.

My wife's best friend's daughter was killed when her boyfriend's father had her boyfriend (yes, his own son) killed when they shot up the car in their driveway when they drove up after a date. The boyfriend was going to testify against his father in a farm equipment theft ring, also in Pennsylvania. Her faith in God is the only way she managed to live through it. She'll just start talking about it suddenly, when she needs to. She and her husband divorced afterward. The movie At Close Range with Walken and Penn is about it.

Then, in 2002, my friend and co-worker quit his job one morning. In the worst timing you ever heard of, there were 2 nurses shot in McKinney 2 hours later. He was driving up 75 in OK to get away for a while. My company hears of the shooting, alerts the police to him. He did match the description one guy gave (which later had nothing to do with it). I told him about the shooting and knew he had a gun with him. We didn't know they had called the police. They arrest him in Abilene at his hotel. His phone call with me showed him to be miles away! But they held him 3 days until the nurse's husband confessed. He sued the company and got $330k. He was going to buy a sailboat and hire me as skipper. He talked to my wife the night they settled and was very happy. He was going to sue the McKinney police next. They found him dead in his hotel room 48 hours later! Right after being vindicated. He had a weak heart, I guess it was all too much for him.

My wife has seen her share, too. Her uncle was shot and killed by a thief on his front porch when he heard a noise and went to the door. Her 8-10 yr old sister had just walked out onto the porch and saw it. Her aunt was killed as she walked out her door to go to work. The couple next door were arguing and the guy shot at his wife and hit her instead.
In 2006, She had another relative killed in Burton, by B/CS. She had been helping out this poor family, paying them to work on her farm. One of the kids figured she must have a lotta money (she didn't), kidnapped her from the Burton VFW, they found her dead on one of those oilwell roads around there. He's doing life. She was 80 something! Makes ya think about helping some people out....

Been fairly quiet lately.........

ac04
dds is quickly becoming intolerable
Geralt of Rivia
S
He's been pretty intolerable for a couple of months
Human
AG
randy828 said:

third coast.. said:

Human said:

I was a good friend to a kid in Jr High who winded up shooting an assistant principal at Langham Creek HS in Houston. Good dude, don't know why he flipped out.

This was late 80s and crap like this didn't happen in the burbs.

Principal survived thank God. He also accidentally shot the place kicker from the football team in the foot.

I remember this event. I went to Cy Creek. This was shortly after Langham Creek opened up correct? If I remember correctly LC opened in either 86 or 87.

Yes.
1st or 2nd year the school opened. Again, school shootings didn't happen back then.

I don't know why that guy flipped out.
Ragoo
AG
My parents house is on a corner lot. Back in the late 90's there were still many lots that had yet to be developed. There were two such lots adjacent to my parent's house.

One summer we had been down at the coast fishing to return with the side yard all torn up with tire ruts.

Come to find out a dude in town had gone on a rampage, allegedly, shooting up his girlfriend's car before turning into a police chase.

For some reason the chase turned into our neighborhood and up our driveway and across the side yard into a field next to our house.

The dude stopped in the middle of the field underneath a lone tree. He was apparently shooting at house all around and finally offed himself under the tree.

There was a body outline and everything. Weird thing is that the tree died the following spring.
PseudonymK
AG

That is a movie I would watch!
SA68AG
AG
My boss's secretary and husband who were both in their late fifties were bound to chairs in their house and beaten to death. Case was never solved. Both were extremely nice people. Happened in San Antonio.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
SA68AG said:

My boss's secretary and husband who were both in their late fifties were bound to chairs in their house and beaten to death. Case was never solved. Both were extremely nice people. Happened in San Antonio.

Your boss's secretary's husband owed money to somebody in the mob.
redass89
Gota De Limon said:

SA68AG said:

Your boss's secretary's husband owed money to somebody in the mob.

Or she found out the bosses secret
"Fight em' till hell freezes over, then fight em' on ice"
BSD
AG
My friend's mom was just found murdered near Orlando. She went missing the same day her granddaughter was born. Someone kidnapped her and got all of $300 out of her bank account and killed her. I hate people sometimes. This makes me sick.
PseudonymK
AG
Another week, another cousin.
Ragoo
Eliminatus
AG
dds08 said:

Life.

Sometimes you are lying beside still waters or sitting at a table where your cup overflows!

Other times you're walking down the valley of the shadow of death.

One things for certain. You will get a taste of both.

~sigh~

That's why I believe I don't value or place such a high value on my own life. When people make life an idol, it bites em when they have to experience the valley.

Thank goodness this life is a small blip compared to eternity. It will all be over soon.
Is it weird I understood everything he just typed???
ellebee
Nah. That post is not the one to be concerned about.
Willis
AG
I grew up in Jasper where James Byrd was dragged behind a truck back in the late 90s. The main guy's (last name King) dad worked for my dad out at the sawmill and one of the others worked at the movie theater in town. I reminder buying drinks/snacks from him all the time at the snack bar as a kid.

My mom was selected for jury duty in the King boy's trial, but the judge disqualified her because she knew his father.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.