Where were you the night Michael Jackson died?

2,267 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by SAustin
Blaine_Bishop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It was during the day not at night
Ragoo
AG
Woah man this thread was a real.......

Thriller!
Wolfpac 08
AG
quote:
quote:
I was at my friend's house. We had a group of 9-10 friends that would get together, chip in 5-10 a month, and watch the PPVs. He had two tvs in the same room, plus a pool table.
No one asked...

Zemira
AG
I remember where I was during 9/11, when bonfire fell, and when we beat Alabama.

I don't even know when Michael Jackson died. Was a nonevent for me
txaggiefarmer05
AG
quote:
Was driving home from work when Danny broke in on the Little Ticket with his famous drop " Breaking News. Michael Jackson dead.."

I was cutting wheat and heard this. Even weirder, the ticket was talking about this on the 5 year anniversary, and I was cutting the same field.
jopatura
AG
I had just left an Astros day game. I was driving back to my house and had the radio on where they announced it. Can't remember if the 'Stros won or not...
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Who tf cares? No musical talent hack with a Richard as a father and f'ed up brothers and sisters.
SAustin
Pretty sure Farrah Fawcett died earlier the same day. All of the media outlets were about her death, until he died. She just never could catch a break.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.