Where were you the night Michael Jackson died?

2,269 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by SAustin
duffelpud
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I ask because I was at a beach bar on Anegada and ran into a group from College Station, but was hammered at the time and don't remember who they were.
TexasRebel
AG
Who?
Geralt of Rivia
S
Hell if I remember. I only remember where I was for important events, like where I was when A&M beat Alabama and when Johnny won the Heisman
Geralt of Rivia
S
Though, if you mean the former NFL WR, he's still alive
unimboti nkum
AG
your mom's house.
Scotty Flamingo
WWW, where were you the night Sting won back the World Heavyweight Championship from the NWO?
BR0
I didn't even know that dude died
histag10
AG
In North America. That's really as far as I can narrow it down, because I haven't a clue when the dude croaked.
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
WWW, where were you the night Sting won back the World Heavyweight Championship from the NWO?

I was at my friend's house. We had a group of 9-10 friends that would get together, chip in 5-10 a month, and watch the PPVs. He had two tvs in the same room, plus a pool table.
aggie_wes
AG
Anegada
Claude!
Breaking news...
Girlhowdy
AG
quote:
Hell if I remember. I only remember where I was for important events, like where I was when A&M beat Alabama and when Johnny won the Heisman
Speaking of beating Bama - I was in Atlanta and had to fly home the next day. I was wearing my A&M hoodie, like I do all the time. I got big smiles in the airport and folks just staring at me like I had beat them myself, almost like they were going to bust out into applause. The TSA man was even star-struck. It was amazing and one of my proudest moments as an Aggie.
txaggie_08
AG
quote:
I ask because I was at a beach bar on Anegada and ran into a group from College Station, but was hammered at the time and don't remember who they were.
who really gives a ****, and why would I remember when he died? Sounds like someone just wanted to humble brag, even though I have no clue where Anegada is to know if it's actually a brag.
Talon2DSO
AG
Have no idea. You know why? Because it wasn't that big a deal.
malibu9in1
I dunno where I was. But I was probably just " beat it" for sure to some pron.
Scotty Flamingo
quote:
I was at my friend's house. We had a group of 9-10 friends that would get together, chip in 5-10 a month, and watch the PPVs. He had two tvs in the same room, plus a pool table.
No one asked...
mrad85
AG
Not him, but I do remember exactly where I was when Elvis died
FriendlyAg
Who is Michael Jackson?
80s Guy
Was driving home from work when Danny broke in on the Little Ticket with his famous drop " Breaking News. Michael Jackson dead.."
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
quote:
No one asked...

TyHolden
AG
I was driving home. Pulled over and got a bottle of jack. Cried for hours. Still not over it.
80s Guy
Was preparing to auctioneer at a fundraiser. Had on a SEC-ede t-shirt under my maroon button down and when the final seconds ticked off, I walked on stage In front of a primarily Baylor and sip crowd with a **** Eating Grin on my face. I didn't have to say a word.
treetop flyer
That pedophile didn't die soon enough. But let's look past that and celebrate his music.
et98
AG
I was at my office. The only reason I remember that is that I was about to leave and was talking a coworker (black lady) who had her radio on. When the DJ said Michael Jackson died, my coworker lost her freaking mind. You'd have thought her child had just been murdered right in front of her by the way she reacted. It was hilarious.

She'd realized how ridiculous she'd acted by the next day and was embarrassed as hell and made me promise not to tell anyone. I still make fun of her about that to this day.
mnuge
AG
Was at a movie with my family.

Got a phone call from my brother...declined it
He called back...declined it

Step outside to make sure everything is alright and call him.

Me: what's up? At a movie with the kids.
Him: can you believe it?
Me: what?
Him: mj died.

With that news I literally fell back on the wall in the hall and slid down to a seated position against the wall.
Me: Michael Jordan died?????
Him: no, Michael Jackson.
Me: oh, thank God.

Went back to finish the movie
Ag81Golf
I was at a beach bar at Anegada with some friends from College Station. Some pervert floated over and asked if we wanted to come back to his Neverland suite and listen to some Michael Jackson **** music. Told him to GTFO outta here. To this day the *** probably claims he was hammered and does not remember it.
Post removed:
by user
Geralt of Rivia
S
He probably had a bet one way or the other in his game against the Monstars

Al Bula
AG
I can gladly say I don't recall where I was the day a child molester OD'ed on drugs. His death was like every other: not memorable.

I don't have any of his music in my collection. What I did have before I deleted (since he is a child molester) was pirated.
Athanasius
AG
Disneyland.
swc93
AG
I was nine years old when John Lennon died. #twangtwangshockaboom #4realz
ScoutBanderaAg956
AG
Does anyone really care about the child molesting perv?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I remember the next day more cause it was my 21st birthday.
bert harbinson
AG
quote:
Was driving home from work when Danny broke in on the Little Ticket with his famous drop " Breaking News. Michael Jackson dead.."

Same.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.