I need some advice

9,846 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Oruc Reis
BR0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So this woman I work with is going through a divorce. She makes a lot of money, but her soon-to-be ex-husband is like a cop or construction worker or something blue collar like that, and he is a major piece of ****.

We've been reasonably good work friends since I started there, but she has been talking to me quite a bit more lately and getting a little too friendly. She constantly makes jokes about how she's going to "go white collar next time," making it relatively clear she's talking about me. She has also started making some pretty overtly sexual comments followed by a "just kidding...but not really" type of the thing.

She is in her late 30s (almost 10 years older than me) and, while we aren't in the same department and she is not somebody I'm accountable to, she is technically senior to me at my place of employment which makes this situation awkward.

I say "awkward" rather than "uncomfortable," because I'm not uncomfortable. I'm quite comfortable as she is very good looking, and frankly, I would really like to have sex with her. It's just awkward having this going on at work around colleagues and whatnot.

So a couple of my concerns are (1) she seems like she is a little crazy...crazier than I originally anticipated, (2) if things go badly after we do it some, work could become a miserable place, and (3) her husband apparently stalks her sometimes and is the extremely jealous type.

How should I proceed?
Geralt of Rivia
S
Show up without pants and see how she reacts
treetop flyer
What's the problem? She's senior to you. Let'er rip tater chip.
BR0
Oh I almost forgot. I am also married and not really planning on getting divorced, haha. So yeah, factor that in.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I factored that in, and it doesn't change my answer
HBCanine08
AG
1. Wait until divorce is final - "we'll have to go celebrate with a happy hour when it's finalized"
2. Tell HR of your intentions
3. Don't let her know where you live
Smee
Rule one
treetop flyer
Pm me her number and I'll take it from here.
BR0
quote:
Rule one

Sorry bro. I can't, although her picture is out there on my employer's website, which shall remain unnamed.
mike_ags_fan12
Her cans....

How big?
Esteban du Plantier
AG
If you're married and in the market for strange, I'd recommend a lady that doesn't know your name, phone number, or anything that she could use as leverage.

BR0
quote:
Her cans....

How big?

If I had to guess, large C cup.
bedofbrass33
AG
PM me your address. I'll take care of your old lady while you're out setting yourself up for a rape accusation.
Corps_Ag12
AG
Rule 1 on the soon to be ex wife when you nail your boss's boss.
shafter
AG
I'd probably just go home and plow through my wife.
Know Your Enemy
AG
No chance this is true.
Broncos
Good try.
MemphisAg1
AG
Three good reasons not to....

1. She's crazy
2. Her husband stalks and is jealous
3. You're married

I understand the reason you want to, but you'll probably regret it if one or more of these other reasons ruin your life.
Talon2DSO
AG
Flirt with her and then go home and take it out on the wife. It's flattering to be hit on but use the energy for something positive...like going high school make out with the wife.
John Francis Donaghy

quote:
like going high school make out with the wife.

Talon2DSO
AG
quote:

quote:
like going high school make out with the wife.

That's about as accurate as it gets
Eliminatus
AG
Bro code yo. Direct her towards me. I'll take one for the team.

You're welcome.
BR0
quote:
I'd probably just go home and plow through my wife.

I can't. She's actually in the hospital long term.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
CashinOut
AG
Eh, what the hell...

Juan
Deputy Travis Junior
Serious Lee
deputy travis read my mind.

1) F++K her

2)F++K her brains out

3) unless you think this company will retire you, live your life and F++K this dudes wife. shes the cheater, not you.

4) you do have guns though, right?
ac04
Schrute
quote:
quote:
Rule one

Sorry bro. I can't, although her picture is out there on my employer's website, which shall remain unnamed.
At least browse the net and post a pic of someone that has cans like this woman. That may provide some more perspective and you'd get better advice.
crowman2010
AG
quote:
So this woman I work with is going through a divorce. She makes a lot of money, but her soon-to-be ex-husband is like a cop or construction worker or something blue collar like that, and he is a major piece of ****.

We've been reasonably good work friends since I started there, but she has been talking to me quite a bit more lately and getting a little too friendly. She constantly makes jokes about how she's going to "go white collar next time," making it relatively clear she's talking about me. She has also started making some pretty overtly sexual comments followed by a "just kidding...but not really" type of the thing.

She is in her late 30s (almost 10 years older than me) and, while we aren't in the same department and she is not somebody I'm accountable to, she is technically senior to me at my place of employment which makes this situation awkward.

I say "awkward" rather than "uncomfortable," because I'm not uncomfortable. I'm quite comfortable as she is very good looking, and frankly, I would really like to have sex with her. It's just awkward having this going on at work around colleagues and whatnot.

So a couple of my concerns are (1) she seems like she is a little crazy...crazier than I originally anticipated, (2) if things go badly after we do it some, work could become a miserable place, and (3) her husband apparently stalks her sometimes and is the extremely jealous type.

How should I proceed?
Selfie or it didn't happen...
GeorgiAg
AG
You're married and don't want to get divorced?

You're playing with fire. Trust me -- 18 year marriage down the tubes. And divorce sucks.
riverrataggie
AG
Ask her if she is in to a 3 way.

If so, go out partying with wife and her one night. Over serve... Profit.
Frederick Palowaski
AG
Cris Dishman is back I see.

Can't you come up with different fake stories?
GinaLinetti
Positive Yardage
AG
If the grass is greener on the other side, it's probably time to fertilize your own damn yard. Nothing good could come out of this fictitious scenario, that's for sure, but I would guess some of the thoughts are real.

If you are dreaming up these scenarios though, my guess is your wife is too. And her version may not include 'I have no interest in divorce' when she comes across a guy that sees her as the 'fantasy'.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.