Funny how an illegal alien would make this announcement

6,521 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by marble rye
blumpkin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/barack-obama-will-reveal-alien-and-ufo-details-held-by-the-us-before-he-leaves-office/ar-BBtsnIN
Human
AG
Used to not believe
Then I was not sure

Now, yeah we not alone
Badman
AG
Took him 8 years, but he finally (if he follows through) makes a decision I agree with.
Humorous Username
AG
So will Trump have to build a wall and a ceiling?
FatZilla
AG
quote:
So will Trump have to build a wall and a ceiling?
Don't think the ET's plan on leeching off the US taxpayer and taking American jobs.
bmc13
AG
like Obama has the power to do that
FIDO*98*
AG
"There are and have been no documented signs of alien life"

The end

WestAustinAg
AG
Doesn't Debbie Wasser-Schults prove the existence of alien life forms?
AgEng06
AG
quote:
Doesn't Debbie Wasser-Schults prove the existence of alien life forms?
nickstro66
AG
Independence Day 2's marketing campaign is really sparing no expense
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG

ALIENS IS REAL, MOTHA****AS!!!!
histag10
AG
quote:
like Obama has the clearance level to know that

FIFY
bmc13
AG
he doesn't have that, nor the power. two separate issues.

AliasMan02
AG
Clinton is a big alien conspiracy nut and famously asked for all of the Blue Book and other documents when he was elected, and was told to piss off.
carpe vinum
AG
GarlandAg2012
AG
Interesting. How does the commander in chief not also have the highest level of clearance? How does that all work?
Glish21
AG
Plausible deniability.
eeinhouston
Why do extra terrestrials only visit the US? Even if they only spoke English, there's a dozen other countries they could be haunting. Are those other English speaking countries also involved in an international alien cover up conspiracy?
AliasMan02
AG
quote:
Why do extra terrestrials only visit the US? Even if they only spoke English, there's a dozen other countries they could be haunting. Are those other English speaking countries also involved in an international alien cover up conspiracy?

The UK and Russia have way more supposed activity than the US.
OldArmy72
AG
I am really glad that Obozo will divulge all the government secrets concerning extraterrestrials and UFO's!
The biggest liar in the history of the US government hasn't told the truth in the past eight-plus years. Why would anyone expect him to tell the truth about this?
AliasMan02
AG
How would you rate this post out of your total body of work?
ATX_AG_08
AG
I have a navy buddy who was on watch on his ship one night and "saw" and reported a ufo to his superior. I thought there was an unwritten rule in the navy/Air Force that that was a no no.
AliasMan02
AG
quote:
Interesting. How does the commander in chief not also have the highest level of clearance? How does that all work?

Because on real, long term strategic stuff, the president is just a tourist.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:

Don't even joke like that.
GarlandAg2012
AG
Sure, but who has oversight over the long term stuff? Generals come and go. It just seems weird that some other person (or group of people I suppose) can tell a Prez "that's above your pay grade".
AliasMan02
AG
quote:
Sure, but who has oversight over the long term stuff? Generals come and go. It just seems weird that some other person (or group of people I suppose) can tell a Prez "that's above your pay grade".

Most of the state department, intelligence community, and various bureaucracies are lifers who pay little mind to politics because they're too busy running the big machine. A president or some junior senator or a general can likely make demands, but it's not like they can follow up on it. If the secret to an alien conspiracy is in the hands of someone in Washington, it would surely be at the level of a senior person on the ground doing work, not some appointee.

All my speculation, of course, but it's not that different than working at a huge company. Guys running projects select what they share with their bosses in the home office, and pretty much keep them on "need to know" because they don't want interference.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
I'm pretty sure nearly everything eventually does get disclosed, just not the way conspiracy theorists want to hear it. When Congress is debating approval for a new fighter jet, drone, or NASA craft, you know some version of the project has been flying over rural American skies and crashing in deserts for a while already. No one is going to come out and say "Attention America, you know that crazy light in the sky someone saw in Northwestern Ohio around 10:30 one night in March 12 years ago after a couple beers? Well here's what it was!"

I'm sure there are plenty of pet projects that never get disclosed because they were just gigantic money pits that no one wants to take credit for.

Last, I think it's pretty widely known that the good guys were taking any commie aircraft they could get their hands on out to classified locations for reverse engineering back in the Cold War days. But it makes for more interesting TV to assume those were alien spaceships being secreted away and broken down.
Amazing Moves
It won't be the truth. You can count on that.
Goose83
AG
Why is it that aliens come all this way and only try to communicate with rednecks living in the sticks who've just finished off a case of Lone Star. Why not just land in Times Square and be done with it.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
quote:
Why is it that aliens come all this way and only try to communicate with rednecks living in the sticks who've just finished off a case of Lone Star. Why not just land in Times Square and be done with it.

Because aliens are twisted perverted entities who perform primary research through anal probing.

Seriously, if we encountered alien life; how many of us will think, "Let's get all up in that pooper to figure out what they're like!"

Remember learning about the history of Europeans discovering America and the California Sphincter Rush and the tragic tale of the Anal Tract of Tears?
Goose83
AG
quote:
quote:

Because aliens are twisted perverted entities who perform primary research through anal probing.

Seriously, if we encountered alien life; how many of us will think, "Let's get all up in that pooper to figure out what they're like!"

Remember learning about the history of Europeans discovering America and the California Sphincter Rush and the tragic tale of the Anal Tract of Tears?

redline248
marble rye
AG
quote:
quote:

Don't even joke like that.

Was anyone else kinda disturbed by this pic? Child of the 80s.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.