Rhianna's Work tune

3,613 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Wildcat
Wildcat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Am I the only one who thinks she sounds like a squawking chicken?
Human
AG
Watch a horror flick off that five-head
chipotle
I don't know about her but Carey underwood always sounds like she's singing and pooping at the same time.
Prune Tracy
Kinda like my life...work work work work and then I don't understand wtf is going on.
Furlock Bones
AG
Ever I guy on here would walk through shards of glass for a chance to tap that ass.

FIDO*98*
AG
Yes, let me slice my feet to smithereens so I can spend the next 40 years of my life waiting at Walgreens for my prescription of Valtrex from banging a chick that looks like she just did a 3 year stretch at a women's prison
TyHolden
AG
quote:
Yes, let me slice my feet to smithereens so I can spend the next 40 years of my life waiting at Walgreens for my prescription of Valtrex from banging a chick that looks like she just did a 3 year stretch at a women's prison

Jff beat up Chris brown for drake for her...
et98
AG
She looks like a man
AMW2010
AG
Yuck, speak for yourself!
Gerald Tarrant
there was this extremely overweight, androgynous, mentally handicapped person on the bus one day when i was commuting to work who was blasting this song from their phone and "singing" along with the chorus.

they were the only ones making any noise and the bus was packed, and when the song ended, there was an audible collective sigh of relief.

then they started playing it again
hunterntexas
AG
quote:
Ever I guy on here would walk through shards of glass for a chance to tap that ass.

FIFY
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Buck O Five
AG
Wood smash. Tons of dudes on here would never do a black chick though. If you ask them, though, they'll say they aren't racist.
gigemJTH12
AG
quote:
Wood smash. Tons of dudes on here would never do a black chick though. If you ask them, though, they'll say they aren't racist.
LOL. would love to see their reponse if they were to be in person, and flirted with by Rhianna. Effing Rhianna.

zero single men would turn that down.

None. Zero.

I dont care what anyone says.
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:
exactly
Professor Frick
AG

"My life is like that Rihanna song: it's just work, work, work, then the rest of it I can't really understand."
Professor Frick
AG
Best Rihanna song:

Boner Alert!

$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
quote:
quote:
LOL. would love to see their reponse if they were to be in person, and flirted with by Rhianna. Effing Rhianna.

zero single men would turn that down.

None. Zero.

I dont care what anyone says.

I'd love to do a hot black chick. I just don't think she is one.
Sorry to **** on your theory.
Wildcat
AG
Going to have to agree. The list of African American women hotter that Rhianna is long.

And that doesn't begin to scratch the surface of the upper echelon's women in the former British colonies who speak the Queen's English.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.