Walmart bathroom story

6,321 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by coyote68
Zamacuco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My Stomach was killing me I think because of some antibiotics I had just started so I really felt the need to relieve myself. As I walk in the janitor was about to start cleaning and there was an old man peeing. I entered the accessible **** closet, sat to relieve myself, and as it turns out it was just a lot of gas. The sound echoed off the walls for a solid 10 seconds during which the old may yelled "there she blows".
The janitor and I couldn't stop laughing which caused more noises and the whole dam thing spiraled out of control. I left nothing in the toilet, I'm sure to the janitors surprise, and the old man was nowhere to be found as I made my escape.
Any other interesting bathroom experiences?
GigEmBevo
You went to Wal Mart.. on purpose? !
CampingAg
AG
#NeverWalmart
IrishTxAggie
AG
I **** on a hooker's chest. Who uses bathrooms these days when there are plenty of women with low self esteems out there willing to defile themselves for $50 and a McDonald's gift card?
DifferenceMaker Ag
What a colossal waste of an opportunity to crop dust the produce section.

Tragic.
Zamacuco
quote:

Tragic.

Keep in mind I didn't think this was a gas situation or I would have. Had I tried it and it went the way I was expecting it would have made national news.
DifferenceMaker Ag
quote:
quote:

Tragic.

Keep in mind I didn't think this was a gas situation or I would have. Had I tried it and it went the way I was expecting it would have made national news.
Win/Win either way. It's Walmart.
Tatem
this is a terrible story
SECond2noneAgs
AG
I thought only the transgendereds used walmart bathrooms
AEK
AG
You should have gone to Target.
The Collective
AG
I once made an emergency stop at the Marlin walmart on my way home from an Aggie football game. It was not pleasant.
aTm2004
AG
I was dropping a deuce at work when somebody came flying in and sat on the throne next to me. The sound of the **** hitting the water like it was shot out of a shotgun, the farts roaring like thunder in the night, and the sexual "Oh oh" sounds he was moaning hit a point where I couldn't take it anymore. I began to chuckle, and after the storm was over, i guess he heard me because he started laughing, which was accompanied by little squeaky farts with every laugh. That caused me to began laughing, which also had squeaky farts. If someone walked in, they would have heard a couple of guys laughing and a bunch of mice.
AggieAces06
AG
I was at the Bryan Walmart one night and had to go to the bathroom. I walk in and there is a group of high school girls gathered around a pregnancy test giddy to find out the results. I could help but roll my eyes and feel bad for the poor girl who was about to learn her fate in a Walmart bathroom.
Martin Q. Blank
quote:
I was at the Bryan Walmart one night and had to go to the bathroom. I walk in and there is a group of high school girls gathered around a pregnancy test giddy to find out the results. I could help but roll my eyes and feel bad for the poor girl who was about to learn her fate in a Walmart bathroom.

Good on you. I couldn't.
unimboti nkum
AG
quote:

The baby will probably be delivered in the same bathroom. Circle of life.
AggieAces06
AG
quote:
quote:

Good on you. I couldn't.

Oops cell phone typo. I couldn't....
ORAggieFan
I was at a Padres game a few years ago. Between innings I run to piss. First bathroom I see is a family one and I wanted to get back fast so open the door. To my surprise there is a chick on her knees next to a guy with pants at ankles. He shouts out "you didn't lock it!" She apologizes and slams it shut.
FIDO*98*
AG
quote:
quote:

Might have even been conceived in the parking lot
wheelsoff
Randy Rogers wrote the song 'Lost and Found' in a Walmart bathroom
3 William 56
AG
quote:
quote:

The baby will probably be delivered aborted in the same bathroom.
FIFY
3 William 56
AG
i was at my kid's baseball game and was in the lone stall of the men's room. i could hear someone in there waiting their turn, but i wasn't going to be finished soon. after a few minutes i heard the kid sing "i gotta go poo...i'm waitin' on you." after another couple minutes, i heard him dropping a deuce in the urinal...felt so bad.
B-1 83
AG
No cops, no wheelchair guy with a bicycle fiberglass pole flag, no Walmart story.
AgCat93
AG
Funny story. Nothing will ever come close to the famous Ryan's Steakhouse bathroom story...
rwtxag83
AG
quote:
I was at a Padres game a few years ago. Between innings I run to piss. First bathroom I see is a family one and I wanted to get back fast so open the door. To my surprise there is a chick on her knees next to a guy with pants at ankles. He shouts out "you didn't lock it!" She apologizes and slams it shut.

Well, since it was a family bathroom and all, did you at least ask if they are related?
SECond2noneAgs
AG
quote:
quote:

Well, since it was a family bathroom and all, did you at least ask if they are related?

He was at the Padres game, not an Alabama football game.
Mom Class of '03,'05 and '09
S
Old Walmart in Fredericksburg...some woman tooted and said Oh my, excuse me. Someone chuckled. The woman laughed and tooted again then broke out in a full laugh and tooted every time she laughed. Before you know what's happening the entire ladies' bathroom is cracking up and it sounded like bubble wrap popping!
Geralt of Rivia
S
By "some woman" do you mean you?
rwtxag83
AG
quote:
this is a terrible story
I thought it was hilarious. I actually laughed hard for the better part of 20 seconds or so.

Scatological humor
JSKolache
AG
I once flew home from Taipei in first class, with no draws on. Cuz I left them in a john at the airport departures. Apparently China Airlines First Lounge doesn't have a men's room, so after enjoying my first cheese burger after 10 days of fish and hot pots, I had to sprint/skip back across check ins to the general men's room. Almost made it too. Good thing the can on 747s in FC is massive - basically took a shower in that bad boy.
springaggie2014
quote:
quote:

ROLL TIDE!
wbt5845
AG
quote:
My Stomach was killing me I think because of some antibiotics I had just started so I really felt the need to relieve myself. As I walk in the janitor was about to start cleaning and there was an old man peeing. I entered the accessible **** closet, sat to relieve myself, and as it turns out it was just a lot of gas. The sound echoed off the walls for a solid 10 seconds during which the old may yelled "there she blows".
The janitor and I couldn't stop laughing which caused more noises and the whole dam thing spiraled out of control. I left nothing in the toilet, I'm sure to the janitors surprise, and the old man was nowhere to be found as I made my escape.
Any other interesting bathroom experiences?

Uuuhhhhh - this wasn't in Mansfield, was it?
Human
AG
Oh look at me, I know how to go pooh in public bathrooms/ the homeless in San Antonio
highvelocity
AG
i was expecting a story that referenced a glory hole..
Cowboy1990
quote:
quote:
quote:

Might have even been conceived in the parking lot

You mean conceived in that same bathroom
coyote68
Not Walmart, but a gas stop on I-10 outside of Houston. I don't like to poop on the road unless it is an emergency, but this was a poop or die situation. I didn't have time to get in a sitting position on the throne and the term explosive diarrhea is the best description of what happened. The poop hit the water with such force that it sprayed out of the toilet on the floor since I wasn't sitting. I glanced down and saw the bare feet in sandals of the guy standing at the urinal next to my stall covered with watery diarrhea. He made a hasty exit and I waited for a while before I exited. True story.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.