So I've got Syria solved

3,713 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BEaggie08
dabo man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I told my wife a year ago that we should get together with Putin, put al-Assad back in power, take a few photos for diplomatic purposes, and then put a bullet through his head (al-Assad, not Putin). Whichever strongman rises to the top needs to be told not to gas his own people, or there's a bullet waiting for him. A side benefit is that it earns a little respect from that Mafiaso Putin. The last I heard, the people we are backing hold less that 5% of the country and are never going to win. The only real players are a despot and a band of terrorists.

Just my foreign policy thought of the day.
FriendlyAg
Don't have one ever again, thanks.
DifferenceMaker Ag
15,000 lb fuel-air bombs dropped in a 50 acre grid pattern over a period of 2 weeks.

Yep. That should do it.
riverrataggie
AG
quote:
15,000 lb fuel-air bombs dropped in a 50 acre grid pattern over a period of 2 weeks.

Yep. That should do it.

Now that's a difference maker.
80s Guy
quote:

Yep. That should do it.

Glass their ass!
OregonAggie
AG
What's been going on in Syria?
ClickClack
AG
quote:
quote:

Yep. That should do it.

Glass their ass!

If I had a nickel for every ignorant redneck that hollered "turn it into glass". Make it stop.
80s Guy
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yep. That should do it.

Glass their ass!

If I had a nickel for every ignorant redneck that hollered "turn it into glass". Make it stop.

Suck it, you Non-American ********ing Communist
chipotle
Yuck, the coke I was drinking went flat. Screw my life.
haircut
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yep. That should do it.

Glass their ass!

wanna turn it into glass? Yeeyee
Just drop tons of bacon (cooked of course) across the entire Middle East and peace will ensue. They are so angry over there, because they don't know what they are missing.

#givebaconachance
OregonAggie
AG
We really need to just help diplomatically solve it. I'm sure all parties can sit down and come to a compromise.
agnerd
AG
My solution was gonna be to take every Syrian in Europe, give em a pistol and 100 rounds each, put em back in Syria and don't let anyone out for a year. Let them solve their own problems or die trying. Maybe then they'd be nicer to each other.
ClickClack
AG
It's really more an annoyance with that phrase than the idea itself. It's like one person said it and everybody tries to be a badass and sound tough by saying it over and over again.
Frederick Palowaski
AG
This certainly sounds like the diplomacy of someone that sports truck nuts on his bumper.
ac04
guaranteed OP wants to make america great again
Lungblood
Hey, I know... Let's just bring them all over here... What could possibly go wrong/Obama?
bmc13
AG
quote:
Just drop tons of bacon (cooked of course) across the entire Middle East and peace will ensue. They are so angry over there, because they don't know what they are missing.

#givebaconachance

give em some beer and wine too
DustysLineup
AG
quote:
guaranteed OP wants to make america great again

I wonder how his wife feels on the subject?
FCBlitz
quote:
What's been going on in Syria?
I believe our military has been.
Goose83
AG
quote:
Yuck, the coke I was drinking went flat. Screw my life.
Hey, it's not all that bad - You could live in Lubbock.
Ag_07
AG
I once watched about Syria...Really makes you think
riverrataggie
AG
quote:
I once watched about Syria...Really makes you think

Little reach there.
Inspector Javert
We should just conquer them and pretty much everybody else... then send some of our people to live there to teach them to live the "right way"
BEaggie08
AG
quote:
This certainly sounds like the diplomacy of someone that votes for Donald Trump.
FIFY
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.