Have you ever been drugged?

7,202 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by haircut
haircut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
About a decade ago, I went to the warehouse saloon in Austin to kill some time before meeting up with my roommate. The guy next to me ordered a shot and I asked to have another made for myself. After the shot and a beer or two, I asked the guy if he wanted to shoot a couple games of pool and he obliged to accept the ass whipping he was about to receive. Shortly into our first game, I couldn't focus on any of the balls, put up my cue and headed back to the bar because I felt weird as hell. Well, at this point the fella sits back beside me looks over at me and says, "I just want to hold you". I said "I'm not that kind of guy", and then I bolted out of the bar, leaving my cue behind and was barely able to drive to a neighboring gas station.
Anyways, I left a message for my roommate and he found me passed out in my truck and all kinds of incoherent.

Tl;dr - some MFn weirdo possessed by the devil wanted to hug me
SeattleAgJr
SeattleAgJr
That is a spooky coincidence!!!!

About a decade ago, I was also at a warehouse saloon in Austin, and bought some shots for a couple of guys one night in exchange for a couple rounds of pool.

After a while, when I got tired of playing pool. I said to the guy "I want to play Texas hold'em", but the drunk guy looked at me crazy, mumbled something incoherently, and then stumbled out of the bar.

Makes you think.
SeattleAgJr
Trillary Clinton
I hope I get drugged with molly someday
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Yep. Was not a pleasant experience. Had no clue that it had happened until a client who had known me for a while expressed genuine concern.
FishPondFisherman
it was Austin he wanted to do more than just hug you...
LRHF
AG
Buddy in Seatle was after night in town. Fire dept showed up at his apartment to do a house call after he went to bed and evidently made an incoherent phone call to a chick. Acted normal for FD then became a complete **** and went back to bed. Doesn't recall anything from that night! We asked some gals to hold our drinks at a concert and went into a mosh pit for a while...
Grapes
I was drugged by a redheaded female friend for sex. She had wanted to hook up for years. Her and her roomate threw a big party, I was planning to sleep over/hook up with her roomate, redhead and I had one last drink, next thing I know I'm in the redheads bed and she's going to town...
Esteban du Plantier
AG
I drugged myself quite a few times in college.
K Bo
AG
I think so, can't remember
EFE
AG
When I was a young cop I was paired with a veteran narcotics officer whose methods of enforcing the law were questionable, if not corrupt. He shared a celebratory joint with me only for it to be laced with meth and it caused me to become incapacitated. Things really came apart after that.
Ag_EE
AG
Slow night for the LNC?
Humorous Username
AG
quote:
When I was a young cop I was paired with a veteran narcotics officer whose methods of enforcing the law were questionable, if not corrupt. He shared a celebratory joint with me only for it to be laced with meth and it caused me to become incapacitated. Things really came apart after that.

Did King Kong have s*** on this guy?
Ag 11
AG
I went to Vegas with some friends for a bachelor party & one of the guys drugged us. We couldn't remember anything & the next day we couldn't find the groom. It was crazy
Credible Source
AG
quote:
About a decade ago, I went to the warehouse saloon in Austin to kill some time before meeting up with my roommate. The guy next to me ordered a shot and I asked to have another made for myself. After the shot and a beer or two, I asked the guy if he wanted to shoot a couple games of pool and he obliged to accept the ass whipping he was about to receive. Shortly into our first game, I couldn't focus on any of the balls, put up my cue and headed back to the bar because I felt weird as hell. Well, at this point the fella sits back beside me looks over at me and says, "I just want to hold you". I said "I'm not that kind of guy", and then I bolted out of the bar, leaving my cue behind and was barely able to drive to a neighboring gas station.
Anyways, I left a message for my roommate and he found me passed out in my truck and all kinds of incoherent.

Almost identical scenario happened to me as well. Except, instead of "I just want to hold you" he said "Let's go to my car and **** each other's butts" and instead of bolting out of the bar alone, I went to his car and ****ed his butt.
histag10
AG
I was too ugly and fat for someone to take the time to drug me
george92
quote:

It appears you had a run in with the gay Bill Cosby.
george92
quote:
I was too ugly and fat for someone to take the time to drug me

You were by far one of the hottest of the 3 am girls.
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG

jetch17
haircut
AG
Well done everyone. I would like to respond to all of your responses, but that would be ridiculous. I love the amount of coincidental stories and your shared experiences bring me much comfort.
histag10
AG
quote:
Well done everyone. I would like to respond to all of your responses, but that would be ridiculous. I love the amount of coincidental stories and your shared experiences bring me much comfort.

Me being fat and ugly brings you comfort? Man, you are meaner than I thought
PrincessButtercup
AG
Yep. On Northgate. Ended up in a fun visit to the ER and a concussion.
Amazing Moves
I bet you woke up in your truck wearing a Cosby sweater.
haircut
AG
quote:
Yep. On Northgate. Ended up in a fun visit to the ER and a concussion.
damn, PB! This pisses me off hearing this.

With the seriousness of the issue, it is hard to find a positive, but at least you aren't fat and ugly
OasisMan
AG
Nearing a decade now, I was barkeeping a small warehouse saloon in Austin, and watched as some yuppie bought some shots for another yuppie one night in exchange for a couple rounds of pool. They were all over each other.

After a while, they stopped playing pool. By this time they were plastered and decided to play "rock, paper, scissors" and were yelling unintelligibly at each other. No one understood them, but for some reason, they stood up and stumbled out. I still remember these guys because neither of them paid. Here is a picture from that night.

haircut
AG
quote:
quote:

Me being fat and ugly brings you comfort? Man, you are meaner than I thought
I'm dropping back in to apologize to histag. I didn't mean to make fun of your weight and appearance with my comment. My apologies andI do love your personality.
agregg07
AG
After all this time spent on TexAgs, I thought haircut was a chick. I find out that's it's dude from reading a gay roofie story. You learn something new everyday.
Vernada
AG
Did he have some truck toolboxes to show you?
haircut
AG
Uh.. I don't know. I got the hell out of there before he showed me anything
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.