Tebow's girlfriend dumps him for ...

12,865 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Tagguy
haircut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not Giving It Up

My question is, why did she even date this guy if she knows he doesn't play hide the hotdog?
Charpie
AG
Was she hot?
Cowboy1990
Is a pigs @$$ pork?
Does a bear go #2 in the woods?
Does a big dog far after eating a greasy meal?
haircut
AG
She is Former Miss USA, Olivia Culpo. Personally, I think she is hot, but needs some meat on her bones. gnome sayin'?

YokelRidesAgain
AG
I don't know what the hell "Just Jared" means, and in light of recent events, I don't think I want to.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
haircut
AG
I don't know what it means either. I just looked up her name and found a picture of her that I thought looked good. I'd change the offending picture, but I'm too busy right now.
Human
AG
Hot
Know Your Enemy
AG
quote:
She is Former Miss USA, Olivia Culpo. Personally, I think she is hot, but needs some meat on her bones. gnome sayin'?

Apparently she needs some bones in her meat.
aggieforester05
AG
Beer Baron
AG
Will gladly welcome him to our team once he fills out the paperwork.
Rapier108
She should have known what his convictions are. If she couldn't accept it, she should never have started dating him.

And good for him for standing by his beliefs. Like him or not, the world would be better off if people stood by their beliefs rather than cave under social/media pressure.
Beer Baron
AG
Homeboy is gayer than a picnic basket.
TheCougarHunter
AG
He gay
CrottyKid
AG
I applaud his ability to stand on his convictions.
Woody2006
AG
Super gay. I mean, have you watched him throw a ball?
Pro Sandy
AG
Quite telling about a person that they can't date someone without sex.
Woody2006
AG
quote:
Life is too short to live without it.

Also, it seems fairly likely that she was never gonna get some D out of him... what with her lady parts and all.
John Maplethorpe
AG
quote:

Yes, quite telling. She's a normal human being with a healthy sex drive.
EFE
AG
quote:

It tells me that she's my kinda gal
Vernada
AG
No Sex before marriage is for kids and poors. It's idiotic for rich whites like this - unless he just doesn't like the poon.
coupland boy
AG
quote:

My question is, why did she even date this guy if she knows he doesn't play hide the hotdog?

Maybe she didn't believe him. Wouldn't be the first time an advocate of abstinence wasn't being honest.
bigfoot10s
AG
She did the same with a Jonas brother, making him take off his promise ring to wait til marriage. Sounds like she likes taking the V card.
anaggieshusband
People that wait until marriage usually get Married at 19 or 20, Or younger. How old is Tebow?

I knew a girl at A&M who wanted to wait, but she would let her BF put it in the back door.
coupland boy
AG
quote:
People that wait until marriage usually get Married at 19 or 20, Or younger. How old is Tebow?

I knew a girl at A&M who wanted to wait, but she would let her BF put it in the back door.

That's commitment.
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
When did sports news become crap like this and the Johnny stuff? Stop caring about this crap, people. By consuming this "news" you create a demand for it and are ruining sports journalism. Why can't I watch football or ESPN without knowing Johnny's drinking habits or Tebow's sex habits? **** this gayass bull****.
Duncan Idaho
quote:

The Jesus loophole
toucan82
more like Jesus poophole

boom
Know Your Enemy
AG
Once again toucan shows why he's the best poster on the GB.
BombayAg
BombayAg

aggieforester05
AG
I really don't see how any straight man could turn that down. Especially one that has been completely sex starved since puberty. She's fine, she's real fine and she likes to get down....
Gerald Tarrant
quote:
I really don't see how any straight man could turn that down. Especially one that has been completely sex starved since puberty. She's fine, she's real fine and she likes to get down....
did some of you even go to A&M? there are still plenty of people nowadays who hold true to no sex before marriage, multiple friends of mine did and have happy marriages now. not at ALL my thing and i don't get it, but if you believe it and hold true to your convictions, power to you. she's a dumbass for going in wanting to "change" him and then pouting when it didn't work, she knew what she was getting into
aggieforester05
AG
I get that, I just don't know how any guy could resist a woman like that crawling on top of him. It's got to take incredible will power.
coupland boy
AG
It almost sounds as if he was nothing but a conquest for her.
VikingNik
AG
Did they do the get married at graduation thing though? Waiting till 30 or anything past the point of college is just odd.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.