Ugh.....

4,060 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by BlueMiles
80s Guy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So the wife just tells me some old friends from Plano are stopping by and spending the night tonight. Not a big deal until she reminds me they are recovering alcoholics and I can't drink in front of them.

How do I watch Aggie Football without booze?
OregonAggie
AG
Book them a hotel.
javajaws
AG
Camelbak hidden behind the recliner?
80s Guy
I almost recommended it but this is one of those battles I choose not to fight. Will be spiking my sweet tea with something.
GinaLinetti
AG
Damn Gina. Hide it?
80s Guy
quote:
Damn Gina. Hide it?

That's the plan
Smee
football >>>> that. Have them help the wife decorate while you watch the game and enjoy it.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
We're talking about your own house right?

I don't know about you, but nobody dictates what I do in my home.
GigEmBevo
Quitters
80s Guy
If they weren't good friends that we hadn't seen in a while, I wouldn't care. But they struggled with alcohol for a long time, so I won't be an ass and flaunt it in front of them.
millertyme
AG
They quit drinking not you! They should know that people do drink in this world.
80s Guy
Yes, but I won't be the reason they relapse. Incognito bourbon in coffee is the plan!
Maverick06
AG
Bourbon and sweet tea is actually pretty good!
Beer Baron
AG
nm
Beer Baron
AG
Plano
No booze
Alcoholics
Wives
Aggie Football <probably>
CaddoAggie96
AG
He said he finally gave up drinkin...
And he ordered me a beer.
GinaLinetti
AG
Happy birthday snookems
toucan82
I'll drink extra publicly in your honor
aglaohfour
AG
quote:
If they weren't good friends that we hadn't seen in a while, I wouldn't care. But they struggled with alcohol for a long time, so I won't be an ass and flaunt it in front of them.

That's really cool of you. My sis is an alcoholic, 3 years sober. She's made it clear that she's okay with us drinking around her, but we've all chosen not to. It's a small sacrifice to make for someone you care about.
80s Guy
quote:
I'll drink extra publicly in your honor

Four fingers of Turkey 101, now.... Trying not to cuss very loud. The 4 year old will repeat everything.
Talon2DSO
AG
That just means they can't drink. You can drink all you want just don't offer them any.

If I'm a sex addict, I'm not going to avoid contact with all women, some livestock, phallic shaped fruit, silicon fleshlight, your mom, and anything with a 2 inch diameter hole.
80s Guy
quote:
That just means they can't drink. You can drink all you want just don't offer them any.

If I'm a sex addict, I'm not going to avoid contact with all women, some livestock, phallic shaped fruit, silicon fleshlight, your mom, and anything with a 2 inch diameter hole.

First world hole problems
AG
quote:
We're talking about your own house right?

I don't know about you, but nobody dictates what I do in my home.

This cannot be blue starred enough.
haircut
AG
quote:
That's nice of you 80's. If they are newly recovering, that's REALLY nice of you.

My friends all drink in front of me, they just don't offer me a drink. I think the only real way to be an ass would be to try and offer a sober person a drink, when you know they have had problems.

On the flip side, because I don't drink, I like to help others get really drunk by buying them the extra drinks I no longer consume.
Human
AG
Does that beech have big cans?
Post removed:
by user
CrottyKid
AG
Go to a bar next time.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Your wife better have given you damn good sechs to not drink openly and excessively during that game.
80s Guy
quote:
Your wife better have given you damn good sechs to not drink openly and excessively during that game.

Last night was rather good. She channelled her inner college girl. And tonight promises to be even better!
80s Guy
quote:
I think you should ask them to sponsor you for AA seeing as how you can't go one night without booze.

Aggie Football requires liquid medication.
IrishTxAggie
AG
She sounds like fun... Does she have a single sister?

Also, how were you not called out for a rule 1???

Do it!!
80s Guy
quote:

Do it!!

Negative on the sister. She does have an early 20 something cousin that is cute but has 2 kids and never married. Oh and more than a bit BSC.

And maybe after a couple of bourbon and cokes today, I might post an old pic of us...
IrishTxAggie
AG
quote:
quote:

Do it!!

Negative on the sister. She does have an early 20 something cousin that is cute but has 2 kids and never married. Oh and more than a bit BSC.

And maybe after a couple of bourbon and cokes today, I might post an old pic of us...

Sex trophies means she puts out and the BSC is just a bonus as far as I'm concerned! My type of woman!!
80s Guy
This is her with my niece a few years ago. Daughter is hidden in background on the right and Dad is in the left background.
Smee
Motorboat material
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.