Cyber Monday Handbags

2,064 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by EFE
Big-D
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for a women's handbag deal for Christmas. looking to buy a larger over the should bag. Don't mind spending $500, but $3,000 for a Louis Luitton is just something that makes no sense to me and would probably annoy her anyway. Recommendations?
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Divorce.
GinaLinetti
AG
Cloth? Leather? Color?
80s Guy
Walmart sells them, I think...
riverrataggie
AG
Thought this was cyber Monday handjobs.
Picard
AG
quote:
Thought this was cyber Monday handjobs.

Me too because the OP's name is "Big D"!

Big-D
AG
Leather, brown and something nice, just not cheap used car nice.
Smee
she got big cans? need to know how much she can handle.
Human
AG
Sunday Morning Dewshbags// dy/dx. /// the Zoo
GinaLinetti
AG
You're welcome.

http://www.dillards.com/p/MICHAEL-Michael-Kors-Fulton-Large-Shoulder-Tote/504460088?cm_mmc=GooglePLAs-_-MICHAEL-Michael-Kors-_-Totes-_-MICHAEL-Michael-Kors-Fulton-Large-Shoulder-Tote&googleShop=Y&utm_source=google&utm_medium=pla&utm_campaign=MICHAEL-Michael-Kors&gclid=CMemo4CftMkCFZODaQodHzgMIQ
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
And big hint here: if the divorce route is not an option, Michael Kors is an easy way to drop $3-500 to make a statement that says, "I'm a lolpoor but I think I'm telling people I'm not s lolpoor by shelling out for a brand that's actually targeted at lolpoors." Spend a couple hundred bucks extra on something that is actually high quality and not dripping with awful brand logos/tags.

Mrs. Blindey says: Asprey, perhaps? Also look on Barneys.com.
GigEmBevo
Tory Burch is one or my current faves.
GinaLinetti
AG
Asprey is a good choice as Wel. Just get something she will like. F the haters. And get real leather. That's important
Goose
AG
Sometimes Mexican food gives me Asprey. :-(
GigEmBevo
quote:
Asprey is a good choice as Wel. Just get something she will like. F the haters. And get real leather. That's important

Aren't those up there with a Burken? I'd prefer a Burken. Fo sho. Even though they're kidna small.
GinaLinetti
AG
The one I want is well over 10k. It will never happen
BackwardsInBoots
AG
Which bag?

My everyday is a brown michael kors that I found at my super amazing resale shop for about $60. Retail is $300. I also have a cream Kate Spade I got there for about $100 instead of about $200, and a light purple Anna Sui that was about the same. They are all in near perfect condition, in some cases with tags and dust bags.
Joe Exotic
AG
If know someone with a military ID and are close to a base check out the on post exchanges. Deep discounted name brand bags with no sales tax.
GinaLinetti
AG

It's now 22k. I have a $100 leather tote that I carry and enjoy it just as much. No way it's worth it but I'd drool on it
BackwardsInBoots
AG
Pretty!
ballchain
EFE
AG
This is your new girlfriend needs something go to site. Generally cheap enough to not break the bank, but quality enough so that she knows you didn't buy junk.
YWIA.
www.henribendel.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.