Seller's Market Continues in College Station

1,324 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by FOUR THIN INCHES
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
From TexAgs Sponsor:

SELLER'S MARKET CONTINUES!

If you've been around very long you know we've been experiencing a seller's market here in Aggieland for quite some time. There are simply more people wanting to buy homes than there are home on the market.

That is good news for anyone thinking about selling their home in the near future. A seller's market helps you get top dollar for your home, but choosing an experienced realtor to help you achieve that goal is very important. I have experience representing both buyers and sellers all over Aggieland.

Right now I have 19 qualified buyers ready to purchase in College Station when the right home becomes available. If you're considering selling your primary home or investment property please give me a call today!

Kendra Hudson '86
TM5 Properties Realtor/Broker Associate

979-218-3905
khudsonrealtor@gmail.com
www.kendrahudson.com
www.tm5properties.com/agents/kendra-hudson
www.zillow.com/profile/khudsonrealtor/
*If you are already working with a Realtor please disregard this advertisement
45-70Ag
AG
Do you sell homes at Black Friday prices?
Human
AG
Not in my neighborhood you don't
Know Your Enemy
AG
I was thinking about buying so this is not good news. Thanks for ruining my day.
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
quote:
I was thinking about buying so this is not good news. Thanks for ruining my day.

Yeah, I was thinking about buying, but looks like I'm going to have to wait now.
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
When the federal student loan bubble bursts, what consequences will that have on housing markets in college towns like College Station?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.