Parker County couple jailed for sex demo w/teens

5,842 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ag with kids
The Collective
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Cjon Lee Ladesic, 36, is facing three charges of indecency with a child by exposure and two charges of indecency with a child by sexual contact. Arial Marie Eanes, 24, is facing two charges of indecency with a child by exposure.

Parker County deputies began investigating after one girl reportedly made an outcry at school about the couple's demonstration of oral sex, believed to have occurred around several months earlier.

quote:
Eanes told investigators that she and her husband were attempting to educate the teens so that the girls "would not be curious about sex," according to a probable cause affidavit.

Ladesic also admitted that on another occasion he asked to see the breasts of the girls and then touched them, according to the sheriff's office.

One teen girl said during a forensic interview that Ladesic told her that when she twirls her hair, it turns him on and then he exposed himself to her before French kissing her.

quote:
"I know people aren't perfect," Ladesic wrote on his personal Facebook page Nov. 17, the day he was interviewed by a Parker County sheriff's investigator. "They make wrong decisions threw there life. It's a cry for help. When they mess up or do wrong. So please don't judge me for my mistakes in life we all live an learn an regret some of the things we do in life. An I just ask God to come into my families life an mine cause lord I need you now sir."
firethewagonup
Burn
Them
Alive
Gigem Aggies
45-70Ag
AG
quote:
Burn
Them
Alive

Yeah, they've earned it.
shafter
AG
You think that's a silent C?
agdoc2001
AG
quote:

No chance. Only question is Sa-Jon vs See-Jon.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Holly Golightly
AG
threw /through
there / their
Joe Exotic
AG
I live in Parker County so this really hits close to home.
EFE
AG
quote:
quote:

No chance. Only question is Sa-Jon vs See-Jon.

I'm pretty sure for those girls it was Saw-Jon
Smee

WOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFF
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
quote:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFF

I don't know why when I read these types of stories in my head I always imagine the females involved to be hot. I guess I'm just an optimist.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Wow... Before I saw the mugshots I thought they would've been black with those names.
45-70Ag
TexasRebel
AG
What language is that?!
CBattBQ87
AG
TSUAggie
My wife is involved with this case. It's unbelievable the **** she sees and deals with on a daily basis. Some people really should not be able to have kids.
vin1041
AG
Classic!!!!
CBattBQ87
AG
It is precisely what popped into my head when I read the thread title.
Ag with kids
AG
quote:
I live in Parker County so this really hits close to home.
Me too.

It really makes you think.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.