And people wonder why they are fat

7,698 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Tagguy
Gerald Tarrant
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Most of those are pretty good ideas.
G.I.Bro
Isn't OP overweight?
toucan82
no, he's just underheight
Chazz03
Chazz03
AG

Damn fat fingered premature post!

Token
AG
These people in the OP are exactly the type of people who I assume Tanya hangs out with
MelvinUdall
Going on a cruise in November, I look forward to trying some of these concoctions.
fta09
AG
I've been on cruises and manage to eat pretty healthy most of the time. Breakfast and lunch are easy to manage. They use a lot of butter in their dinner dishes, but you can still eat healthy if you watch your portions and if you can say no to the desserts.

Of course, I'm all for indulging here and there, especially on vacation, but the big problem here is most of these people have no idea how to say no to food.
Vernada
AG
quote:
quote:
I get a slice of pizza and then a burger without the bun from the buffet and cut the burger up over the pizza for a burger pizza. If it's during lunch, I drizzle a little ranch dressing over the top.

Here's the part I don't get: why only add ranch at lunch?

Because he's watching his weight.
MelvinUdall
I prefer drinking to eating on a cruise, I will indulge at dinner, but I don't just eat 24/7 because food is available. Plus when I am wearing my Speedo, I don't want to look bloated.
Ulrich
quote:
On a ship with the grill, you can get a couple burger patties, get 2 slices of pizza, and use the pizza as your bun
I'm doing this immediately.
Tree Hugger
AG
quote:
Isn't OP overweight?
Maybe a bit, but the fact the I'm a foot taller than average folks makes up for it somewhat.
BBRex
AG
quote:
when the omelet line is too long and I need to get off the ship for an excursion, I will get the scrambled eggs and add a container of cream cheese and add salsa and mix.

The only excursion I imagine this person doing is going to the beach and sweating.
Slicer97
AG
Nobody cares about the height of an overweight ginger, dude.
Tree Hugger
AG
#gingerlivesmatter
Slicer97
AG
No. They really don't. Because y'all aren't real people. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just trying to protect you from delusions of normalcy.
toucan82
I'd like to thank the 4 of you who supported my underheight joke
OnlyForNow
AG
Poors that eat the buffet on a cruise.

The dining room is where it's at, where you can get as many steaks and lobsters as you want - any night of the week!
Tree Hugger
AG
Steak every night, but lobster is only one night (at least on Carnival), they even recently stopped serving lobster altogether in the main dining room on cruises of 5 days or less. You can however order a larger lobster tail from the steakhouse menu and have it delivered to the main dining room for a mere $20 a couple of nights though.
OnlyForNow
AG
Carnival...

Royal Caribbean for life
sam callahan
Went on a week long cruise and I lost weight - watching all of those obese people push each other around and cram plate after plate of mediocre food into their mouths was completely unappetizing.
Tree Hugger
AG
There was a thread on the cruise board a few days ago with people complaining about how they couldn't park their scooters in the hallway outside their cabins. The rules say they have to keep them in the cabin, but they were saying that it didn't leave them enough room if they had it in there. They didn't seem to think that a hallway full of scooters would be a problem in the even of an emergency where everyone needed to be moving in the hallway in a timely manner.
Duncan Idaho
I am so glad that the Alaska cruise I went on was nothing like this.

Scimitar
AG
cruises are for the type of people that go to six flags
Tree Hugger
AG
I like Six Flags.

It's only ten minutes from the house so it's a good way to kill some evenings in the summer time.
Tagguy
AG
quote:
I am so glad that the Alaska cruise I went on was nothing like this.
I missed an Alaskan cruise this summer. My lady friend's grandfather bought out a private cruise ship for a week in July. This makes two big ones I couldn't attend. Last year it was a month long African safari.

First world problems right?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.