Married coworker won't stop flirting

13,340 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by jturner181
suburban cowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good evening GB,

So here's the situation: A couple of months ago our office arrangement was modified to allow for the some odd 30 or so new hires to come aboard for a new project my company is currently working on. During that rearrangement, two women were moved into the office directly next to mine. One is a 24 year old Cougar High grad that does IT, is super curvy and is a single mom. The other is a 23 year old Tceh alum who is in our marketing dept., is very pretty and married. They share an office and I have an office to myself. Both offices are located in a fairly isolated part of the building.
Basically, over the first couple of weeks we became acquainted with ordinary friendly conversation (where are you from, where did you go to school, etc). During this time the married chick asked if I was interested in the non-married, single mom. I promptly told her I have a girlfriend and that I wasn't interested.
However, since that moment the married chick has expressed what seems like interest. She's constantly giving me those "eyes", pulling pranks in my office when I am in the break room, and goes out of her way to offer to buy me food or bring me breakfast. She even drops paper outside of my office and bends over scandalously to pick it up. Her most recent ploy is IMing me about everything and she's always asking questions about my girlfriend. Also, she has mentioned several times how her husband is always traveling for work and is never home.

Even if the girl was single I probably wouldn't pursue because my career is more important than hooking up with some office sloot, but she's married and shouldn't be behaving this way IMO. My girlfriend has no clue any of this is going on.

What do I do, GB?
riverrataggie
AG
You should call her on your way home.
jetch17
AG
She got big cans?
ballchain
Canyon99
Quit telling lies is my suggestion.
Talon2DSO
AG
The correct answer is always "I have a girlfriend so it would only be very casual and platonic sex"
Poeag
AG
Bang her and don't tell your gf. It's not anything different than what you would do at your bachelor party
suburban cowboy
AG
quote:
Quit telling lies is my suggestion.

Which part is the lie? I'm just here looking for advice.

I don't want to ignore her and seem rude, but I don't want to exhibit behavior that would encourage her advancements.
mhayden
She wants you to be her work husband. That doesn't come with sex, just the crappy parts like listening to her cry about pointless bull****.

hth
Zip 88
quote:
She got big cans?

Has she solicited social media feedback on whether or not she should have them enlarged?
suburban cowboy
AG
quote:
She got big cans?

She's actually underwhelming in that department but she plenty of booty.
Motel California
S
quote:
quote:
She got big cans?

That's really all that matters. Not sure why this place is obsessed with tits
Picadillo
Never get your p**** and your paycheck at the same place
Holly Golightly
AG
quote:
quote:
She got big cans?

Has she solicited social media feedback on whether or not she should have them enlarged?

You know I love you
Holly Golightly
AG
quote:
quote:
She got big cans?

oh, so we've met
riverrataggie
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
She got big cans?

That's really all that matters. Not sure why this place is obsessed with tits

Ass man here as well.
suburban cowboy
AG
Indeed we have
UndergroundAg
suburban cowboy
AG
^^

Holy bleep
Holly Golightly
AG
quote:
Indeed we have

we have???*
SECond2noneAgs
AG
quote:
quote:
Indeed we have

we have???*
Class of 2014 certainly fits the requisite age profile.
K2Ag97
Does her husband own gardening shears?
Chipotlemonger
AG
quote:
You should call her on your way home.

HAHAHA
AgsLv44
AG
Icecream14 is a good looking guy. I can see why this could be a problem for him at the office
always gig em
AG
quote:
She wants you to be her work husband. That doesn't come with sex, just the crappy parts like listening to her cry about pointless bull****.

EOT.
oldschool87
AG
If you had a girlfriend and you have thought she was the one, this conversation would not be happening!

You will never wake up in 20 years and say damn I'm glad I never went out with.. But you will wonder what could have been if you don't!
JSKolache
AG
treat her like ****e. she'll love it.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG

quote:
my career is more important than hooking up with some office sloot,

You realize that based on your post, it's like that you are the actual office sloot?
mustang6tee8
AG
Just bend her over the desk already and stop beaching about your morality. Some of us don't have office sloots to admire.
Runner_2g
AG
If everyone told you to do it, would you?

I think part of you wants the approval of the board. Almost so you don't feel as guilty hooking up with her.
Cornerback31
AG
Sounds like a trap for a harassment suit. Real life situation that happened in my office. Engineering grad started having conjugal lunch dates with a secretary. Went on for about a year. Then when he refused to divorce his drop dead gorgeous wife and 3 kids for the secretary, the secretary filed a sexual harassment suit on him. The guy was fired post haste. A word to the wise........if she's willing to cheat on her husband she won't have any trouble throwing you under the bus either.
1876er
AG
Three way. That way they cancel out.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
quote:
Sounds like a trap for a harassment suit. Real life situation that happened in my office. Engineering grad started having conjugal lunch dates with a secretary. Went on for about a year. Then when he refused to divorce his drop dead gorgeous wife and 3 kids for the secretary, the secretary filed a sexual harassment suit on him. The guy was fired post haste. A word to the wise........if she's willing to cheat on her husband she won't have any trouble throwing you under the bus either.

Truth with a capital 'T'.
Bonfire1996
AG
1. Tell your girlfriend about her.
2. Watch girlfriend go mama raccoon and show up at your office.
3. Girlfriend will ESP the shat out of married chick with the evil eye.
4. Married chick will basically get wet with the thought of competition, winning, and living dangerous with her own marriage.
5. The innuendo will be palpable.
6. She will ask if girlfriend doesn't like her. You get to take this wherever you want.

You win. Sex will increase as girlfriend protects the homeland. Office chick will turn up the heat in her own psycho world. You get your ego stroked in multiple ways and your natural testosterone levels go through the roof.
Claude!
Tech grad? It could be the meth making her act crazy.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.