Manipulation?

1,829 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Macarthur
Macarthur
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://deadspin.com/surprise-military-reunions-at-nfl-games-reach-peak-bull-1727940877?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow
Duncan Idaho
It is clear that the op loves the terrorists, hates republicans, footballer and by extension america.

Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:
http://deadspin.com/surprise-military-reunions-at-nfl-games-reach-peak-bull-1727940877?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

**** off, you red commie *******.
Duncan Idaho
I bet if they dug a little deeper they would find that the DOD paid the NFL and the rams for the ability to make this happen.
Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:
I bet if they dug a little deeper they would find that the DOD paid the NFL and the rams for the ability to make this happen.

Probably. But is that a bad thing?
riverrataggie
AG
Everything you see on television is in some way manipulation. So, no I'm not surprised.
haircut
AG
OP is a raging bisexual.
Motel California
S
quote:
OP is a raging bisexual

Is she cute?
haircut
AG
quote:
quote:
OP is a raging bisexual

Is she cute?
probably.
Motel California
S
quote:
quote:
quote:
OP is a raging bisexual

Is she cute?
probably.

I got caboose
Amazing Moves
quote:
That isn't to say that rich people don't deserve nice moments, or that their Rampage-approved emotions are less authentic than anyone else's, but, along with other basic information about the two, it does slightly complicate the story of a photogenic NFL cheerleader being surprised by her photogenic military husband's surprise return from service at the football game.

Longest sentence ever...
Macarthur
You mean 'merica?
Macarthur
quote:
quote:

Probably. But is that a bad thing?

Yes.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.